If you want to know if a person has the propensity to smoke weed, how do you ask them? It might be uncomfortable for you to ask a stranger, but there are ways to discreetly do so, even though, it is none of your business. If you really want to know, there are certain ways to ask, depending on the scenario, the person and the need to know. There are times when you can just look at a person and be able to tell right away that they smoke weed. However, there are times when you might be uncertain. In such case, how do you handle the situation?
Instead of going about assuming that a person does or does not smoke weed, why not ask them outright. However, do not let it look too obvious or try to embarrass the person. There are several ways that you can ask someone if they smoke weed without having to actually use the words ‘pot, weed, cannabis, or marijuana.’ If you are just curious, there are some subtly ways that you can do this.
Vibes and Appearance
Most men may give you the clue through their physical appearance or their vibes. This will make it relatively easy to guess without even having to ask. However, if you want to be sure, you can just outright ask and the person won’t feel bad since they may already be active smokers. In other words, you would have guessed right and so the answer would be a resounding yes. In fact, if you guessed right, the person would be happy to tell you that they smoke weed.
There are so many individuals who smoke and won’t be ashamed to say so. Just go by your feelings about the person before you ask. A person does not have to look like a stoner not to be one. Some people smoke weed in the privacy of their home and do not want to publicize it. If you have just met someone that does not look like a blazer, it is wise to wait and get to know the person before asking. If you find that the person is really cool, by then, you can inquire.
If you are looking for a smoking partner, then it is particularly important to wait to get to know the person. Or if you smoke cigarettes too, you can start off with smoking cigarettes and then during one of those cigarette smoking sessions, you could mention that you smoke weed and ask the person, if they do so too.
The Obvious Clues
If you notice someone in a T-shirt that has a logo or image associated with weed, then you can immediately go for the juggler. In fact, this is an easy way to break the ice and just ask the question, “Do you smoke weed?” Why would someone be wearing a marijuana leaf logo T-shirt without representing the cause? Go figure!
Breaking the Ice
Here are some ways to break the ice:
- Are you aware of Mary Jane? Everyone that smoke weed will know that Mary Jane means marijuana.
- Do you celebrate the 4/20 holiday? This is a holiday that is celebrated every year and most cannabis enthusiasts know what this is. The holiday celebration takes place on April 20th.
- Do you think they should legalize marijuana in every state? This is a good conversation piece.
- What is the best cannabis strain? This is another good way to start the conversation.
- Why do you suspect is the reason people smoke weed? You will know right away if the person has anything negative to say and so just end the conversation.
- Do you want to match? Most weed smokes are aware of what matching is and it is not about lighting a match or matching an outfit. This could be the opportunity to explain what it is.
If you want to know more about how to ask someone if they smoke weed, go to the Cannabis Training University today.
Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/g-starr/8207816836/