Are you interested in enrolling in a marijuana growing college online? If so, then Cannabis Training University (CTU) may be right for you.
As the most renowned industry training program in the U.S. and Canada, CTU allows students of all skill levels from all over the world to become cannabis cultivation experts in no time.
Can You Learn to Grow Cannabis Online?
You may be wondering: Is it even possible to learn how to grow cannabis online without any hands-on training?
Learning how to grow weed from your computer, smartphone, or tablet has never been easier. From the comfort of your home, you can enroll in CTU and start learning right away, at your own pace. It’s that easy!
Cannabis Training University is one of the first online cannabis colleges. We have many years of experience creating up-to-date content for beginners and advanced learners. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about growing weed from planting the seed to harvesting the buds.
CTU offers students hundreds of HD-quality videos and e-books written by industry professionals with years of cannabis growing, cooking, budtending, law, and extraction experience. Plus, all content is regularly updated, so you have the latest information.
Even if you’ve never gardened in your life, CTU makes it easy to learn the basics and build upon the foundation with more advanced techniques.
Learning to grow cannabis online is entirely possible with CTU!
Why Enroll in Marijuana Growing College at CTU?
We’re committed to providing a world-class cannabis education at an affordable price. We make learning how to grow weed accessible, so you can grow your hobby or career.
- Affordable: No need for scholarships, financial aid, or student loan debt. Our industry training program is the most affordable and offers the best value compared to other cannabis colleges.
- Flexible: Learn at your own pace and at your own time with 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Industry renowned: We have developed a reputation of excellence in the industry. As a member of the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA), we provide industry-leading education for students of all skill levels.
Who Can Benefit from Online Cannabis Growing College at CTU?
Online cannabis cultivation college is accessible to nearly everyone. CTU is 100% legal across the world and can provide an enormous wealth of knowledge for many types of students.
- Medicinal patients and caregivers
- Cannabis educators
- Healthcare professionals
- Individuals seeking a career in cannabis cultivation
- Recreational users looking to grow their own cannabis to save money or for fun
CTU: 12-Month Program in Cannabis Cultivation Training
Cannabis Training University can provide students with an online learning platform accessible for 12 months. That’s plenty of access time to learn and retain all the information available.
The program, developed by a team of world-class growers, budtenders, extraction technicians, and doctors, includes a complete curriculum covering all areas of the industry.
The program includes:
HD videos: Learn directly from the pros through easy-to-understand and high-definition videos, not basic slideshows like other cannabis colleges.
Ebook downloads: Download and read educational e-books on your own time from anywhere in the world.
Online quizzes and exams: Prepare for the final exam along the way with 7 online quizzes. Take the final exam as many times as needed to pass and get the certification.
Ed Rosenthal books: Get access to the Guru of Ganja’s books, including Marijuana Grower’s Handbook, Big Book of Buds Greatest Hits, Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles and Medicine
Industry certification: Get physical proof of course completion, the most renowned in the world.
How to Grow Weed 101: What Is In the Course?
In the cannabis cultivation course, you’ll learn every step of the process from setting up your garden to enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Cannabis Clones and Seeds:
- Starting plants from seeds
- Starting plants from clones
- Caring for young plants
- Breeding cannabis plants
- Transplanting young plants
Vegetative and Flowering Stages:
- Plant training techniques
- Transplanting large plants
- Transplanting to an outdoor garden
- The root system: health and maintenance
- Water drainage and pH
- Nutrient feeding techniques
- Creating an optimal growing environment
- Identifying male plants
- Pre-flowering stage: transitioning to flowering
- Flowering considerations: water, nutrients, pruning, environment, flushing
Harvesting, Curing, and Trimming:
- Storing flowers
Cannabis Garden Troubleshooting:
- Nutrient disorders
- pH Issues
Become a Cannabis Growing Expert at CTU
Are you ready to enroll in the industry’s most renowned marijuana growing college? Do you want to learn at your own pace?
Cannabis Training University is your best source for cultivation and industry training.
Go beyond learning how to grow your own weed. We teach you how to make your own concentrates and edibles. We’ll also give you the tools necessary to grow your career in the fastest-growing industry.