The world of cannabis has erupted over the last decade with states implementing medical and recreational marijuana programs. In the past, you might had to rely on homemade brownies in terms of edibles but now there are more products than you could imagine.
Not all people have a sweet tooth when it comes to edibles as the cookies and gummies can contain quite a bit of sugar. Drinking your cannabis is something that is relatively new as cannabis-infused drinks are becoming more popular.
A cannabis quencher is another option and they are becoming more popular as people enjoy their own DIY cannabis products.
What Is A Cannabis Quencher?
To put it plainly, a cannabis quencher is a cannabis-infused drink that helps quench your thirst. There are some that are CBD-based while others help you get high with the THC it contains. Basically a quencher is anything that quenches your thirst but it is usually a fruity and tropical drink.
People can make a tincture to put in their quencher or make their own. There are cannabis-infused syrups that go perfectly with carbonated drinks of various types.
Making Your Own THC Or CBD Syrup/Tincture
Figuring out how to make a cannabis quencher isn’t rocket science but could be difficult for someone that hasn’t extracted THC or CBD from cannabis. Finding Lit Lemonade for sale by Lit Edibles Company is as easy as going to a dispensary if looking for THC in your drink. You can also find CBD quenchers online that can allow you to find relief without smoking cannabis.
The trouble with creating your own syrup to add to a lemonade or another drink is that it can be tough to dose. Dosage is important as anyone who has taken too much in terms of edibles can tell you. Below is a guide that will help you make your first cannabis tincture.
You are going to need to do the following and have about 3/4 oz. of weed along with 80-90 milliliters of vodka. Then you will do the following:
- You are going to want to put the buds in the oven at a very low heat for around an hour.
- Test the marijuana by seeing if you can break it easily between your fingers.
- Grind up the weed using your method of preferences then place it into water.
- Allow the marijuana to sit in the water for around 12 to 15 hours. This helps remove any impurities in the marijuana.
- Remove excess water to the best of your ability. Then put it into a glass container that can be closed. Pour your vodka into the container.
- Cover the mixture and let it rest for around 2 weeks.
- You are going to have to filter the mixture until you get a clear liquid. Coffee filters can be a decent way to handle this.
- The tincture is now ready to be put in a large drink for repeated use or a few personal uses. You might find that you create a great drink that can be compared to Venice Cookie Company Lemonade.
Learning how to make incredible edibles is a talent that can actually be turned into a career. Edible companies are always looking for people that understand how to cook delicious products that can then have THC added to them.
Make sure that you can legally make your own tincture in your state. There are some states with legal marijuana recreationally that do not allow for the production of products.
Different Cannabis Quencher Recipes To Try
As you will see, making these drinks is not too difficult as deriving the tincture from cannabis will likely be the most difficult step.
- You will need tincture, lemonade, raspberries, and mangos.
- Blend up or muddle the mangos and raspberries.
- Add the lemonade to the fruit.
- Add sugar and the tincture.
- Add ice to your pleasing.
- You can always blend this with extra ice if you want a frozen cannabis quencher.
- Garnish with a few raspberries on the top as this will make the quencher aethetically pleasing.
- Adding a shot of alcohol is something that can be done but keep in mind that alcohol does dehydrate you.
Bloody Mary Jane
This is basically going to be a bloody marry with the ability to get you high or provide relief if you use a 1:1 THC to CBD ratio. You will need to have and do the following:
- You need Bloody Mary mix, black pepper, tincture, garnishes of your choice, and hot sauce.
- Add the tincture to the tomato juice mix and stire vigorously. You want to make sure the tincture is evenly distributed before added the garnishes and spices to the drink.
- Add pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Garnishes can include olives, banaba peppers, bacon, and even cheeseburger sliders at some establishments.
THC-Infused Apple Cider
Apple cider is a staple in a number of locations around the world. A warm cup of apple cider on a cold winter day can hit the spot and allow you to feed your need for a bit of sugar. You are going to need and do the following:
- You will need the best apple cider possible as this will only improve the taste.
- You will need cinnamon/nutmeg, tincture, lemon juice, brown sugar, and apple brandy.
- Pour the cider, tincture, and lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Add brown sugar/nutmeg to taste.
- Consider using a cinnamon rim for this quencher as it is just an additional thing you can do.
As you can see, the world of cannabis quenchers is vast and will continue to grow. Perfect your tincture recipe and watch the opportunities to make these delicious drinks expand.
Become a Cannabis Culinary Pro
Learn how to make cannabis creations like the pros when you enroll in Cannabis Training University. Being able to learn new skills related to cannabis can allow you to enter into a flourishing industry. Our faculty has decades of experience in every niche of the cannabis industry.