The MagicalButter machine is a real treat for anyone wanting to experiment with cannabis and food. In this article, we’ve compiled 10 awesome MagicalButter machine recipes that’ll have you cooking up a storm in 1-2-3.
It’s never been easier and more fun to make your own magical munchie treats with these great recipes. In no particular order, here’s our top ten:
- 1 cup Cannabis (THC or CBD) Tincture
- 1 cup Fruit Juice
- 1 tsp Concentrated Fruit Punch Flavoring
- 2 1/2 oz standard Gelatin
- 12 oz Flavored Gelatin
- In a large non-stick pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated.
- Add flavor extract and fruit juice to the stickiness in the pan.
- Add the unflavored gelatin to the pan, whisking as you pour. Make sure it fully dissolves.
- Add the flavored gelatin to the pan, whisking as you pour it in.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Once dissolved, immediately remove from the heat and add your mix to a measuring cup with a pouring spout.
- Now, pour the mixture into your Magical Gummy Tray and sprinkle with crunchy candy if you like.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the tray serve and enjoy!
2. Magical Teriyaki Sauce
- ¼ cup Magical Honey
- ¼ cup MagicalButter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons organic unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon ground ginger
- Place all of the ingredients in your MagicalButter machine and close the lid.
- Press the Temperature button and select 130°F; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is complete, strain your Magical Teriyaki Sauce into a suitable container and prepare to enjoy.
3. Magical Honey
- 14-28g (1 Oz) Decarboxylated Cannabis per cup of Honey
- 2-5 cups Honey
- 1 tablespoon Distilled Water per cup of Honey used
- Place all of the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and be sure to secure the lid.
- Set your temperature to 130°F, then press the 1-hour oil button to action the process.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit and remove the head of the appliance.
- Grab a large bowl and secure your Purify Filter bag in it, then, pour the contents through your Purify Filter using your provided Magical Glove.
- Store in a mason jar and enjoy!
4. Magical Infused Sugar
- 1 cup Alcohol-based Cannabis Tincture
- 2 ½ cups Organic Sugar
Directions for Oven Method
- Preheat your oven to the lowest temperature setting; below 200°F.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar and Cannabis tincture and mix thoroughly.
- Now, spread the mixture evenly in a baking pan and smooth it out with a nonstick spatula.
- Bake the mixture in the oven, removing it from the oven and stirring every 15 minutes, until it eventually achieves a dry consistency.
- Remove your creation from the oven and allow it to cool down before storing.
5. Magical Cheesecake Bars
- 1 package Golden Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 6 tablespoons MagicalButter, melted
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Eggs, large
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Infused Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Organic Food Coloring
Directions for Crust
- Preheat your oven to 325°; grease an 8×8 pan with butter.
- Add crushed cookies to a bowl with melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press tightly into the bottom of the prepared pan then set aside.
Directions for Filling
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Now add in the eggs and beat in the vanilla.
- Pour half the cheesecake mixture into your prepared pan and set aside.
- Take the remaining mixture and separate into small bowls.
- Add a few drops of neon food coloring and mix well
- Place a spoonful of colored mixture onto the plain mixture in the pan, alternating colors.
- Using a butter knife, lightly swirl the colors back and forth to create amazing patterns.
- Place baking pan into the oven and bake for 45 minutes, until slightly jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until firm, and enjoy
Enjoy number 5 on our list of MagicalButter machine recipes!
6. Magical Chocolate Bar
- ½ cup Magical Butter plus 2 tablespoons
- 16 oz Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 cups Crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 cups Melting White Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Melting Dark Chocolate Chips
- For number 6 on our list of MagicalButter recipes, get your double boiler to melt ½ cup of Magical Butter.
- Add the white chocolate and stir until the chocolate and butter are completely combined.
- In a large bowl, mix the Magical Butter, chocolate mixture and graham crackers together.
- Evenly spread the graham crackers in a 9-by-11-inch glass baking dish and refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- In the double boiler melt the dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Remove the graham cracker mixture from the fridge, then pour the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Place your marshmallows on top of the dark chocolate and let it refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, torch the marshmallows until they’re golden brown. Now cut your Magical S’mores and enjoy!
7. Magical Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup MagicalButter at room temperature
- 3½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 tablespoon Milk or Cream
- Food Coloring is optional
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and powdered sugar until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla and milk, and beat until the mixture is again smooth. Once combined, add food coloring (optional) until you get your desired color
8. Magical Candy Glass
- 2 Cups Magical Infused Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Water (not tap)
- 2/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- Candy Thermometer
- Add Magical Infused Sugar corn syrup and water to a medium saucepan.
- Insert a candy thermometer and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir constantly to melt the sugar.
- Keep stirring until the thermometer reaches 300°F.
- Once at 300°F, remove from heat and pour immediately onto a baking pan
- Allow it to sit until hardened for about 2 hours. Once hardened, crack the glass by lifting the pan up and slamming it back down onto the table.
Enjoy number 8 on our list of 10 awesome MagicalButter machine recipes!
9. Magical Pancakes
- ⅔ cup MagicalButter plus 3 teaspoons for greasing
- 2 cups boxed pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat melt 1 teaspoon of MagicalButter. When hot form pancakes by pouring ¼ cupfuls of batter into the pan.
- Cook until edges are dry and bubbles form. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your Magical Pancakes!
10. Magical Vegan Avocado Brownies
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee/Espresso
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½-1 cup Vegan Chocolate chopped
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Avocado
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease an 8×8 inch pan to set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, mesh the avocado until smooth and then add the coconut oil and continue to mix until blended.
- Now, sift in the flour. Then, add in the cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and coconut milk. Mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture into the greased pan using a nonstick spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a metal rack and top it off with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy.
USE MAGICAL BUTTER COUPON CODE CTU FOR 30% OFF YOUR ORDER!
Those are our favorite MagicalButter machine recipes, we hope you enjoy!