TABLE OF CONTENTS
Cannabis-infused cooking oils and cannabis oil are great ingredients that can substitute for traditional cooking oils and elevate your eating experience. While the recipe possibilities are endless, we have rounded up 4 quick, easy, and delicious cannabis oil recipes to excite your taste buds and mind.
1. Cheese Manicotti
Give your manicotti the cannabis treatment by infusing THC or CBD into this cheesy and saucy delight. It’s almost too gouda to be true!
- 1 manicotti package (8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 2 ½ cups of ricotta cheese
- 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- ½ cup of grated parmesan
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ cup of chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup of chopped basil, extra for garnish
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375º F. Boil salted water in a large pot. Cook the manicotti for about 5 minutes until they are al dente. Strain the pasta.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil. Cook the onion for about 6 minutes until it has a soft texture. Mix the tomato paste and garlic and cook all the ingredients for at least 2 minutes until they produce a fragrant garlic aroma and a darker red tomato paste color.
- Add the can of tomatoes, including the liquid, and lower the heat to medium-low. Allow the ingredients to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, make your ricotta filling. In a large bowl, mix the basil, lemon zest, ½ cup of mozzarella, ¼ cup of parmesan, and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- In a large oven-safe dish, spoon in a thin layer of tomato sauce. Add the ricotta mixture into the manicotti and place the filled manicotti side by side in the dish. Continue until you use up all your ricotta mixture and add the leftover tomato sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella over the manicotti. Bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes or until you see the cheese bubbling. Garnish with basil and enjoy.
Naan has a soft, doughy, and crispy texture that you won’t be able to get enough of. While you may not have a traditional tandoor oven to make this recipe, you can still create a tasty and cannabis-infused version at home with a large skillet.
- ½ cup of full-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 ¾ cup of all-purpose flour, plus more to flour the surface
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 packet of active dry yeast
- Cannabis-infused vegetable oil
Make the ultimate pot brownies!
- In a small container, mix the sugar and water. Add the yeast on top and allow it to sit for about 8 minutes until it begins to froth up.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour and salt. Pour in the yeast mixture and yogurt and combine the ingredients. When your mixture is still a sticky but properly mixed dough, move the material onto a bigger surface to knead the flour until you form a smooth dough. Move the dough into a clean bowl and place a kitchen towel on top to cover. Allow the dough to sit for about 1 hour, doubling its size.
- Flour a clean surface and split the dough into 8 pieces. Roll the dough into a small circle (about 7 inches). Cover the pieces with a kitchen towel.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat the skillet with your cannabis-infused cooking oil. Cook each piece of dough for about 3 minutes on each side until the exterior has a crispy and blistered texture.
3. Cheese-Stuffed Artichokes
Get your cheesy fill of healthy veggies with this delicious side dish. It's good enough to be the star of your dinner.
- 4 large trimmed artichokes
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella, and more for adding on top
- 1 cup of grated parmesan
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup of cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the broiler. Trim the artichokes.
- In a large pot, add the lemon slices and about ½ inch of water. Then, add the artichokes and allow them to simmer for about 25 minutes until they have a tender consistency. Remove from the heat and let them cool.
- In the meantime, prepare your stuffing. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella, parmesan, parsley, garlic, cannabis-infused olive oil, and panko. Add the salt and pepper to your liking.
- Spoon the breadcrumb mixture into the leaves of the artichoke. Place the artichokes into a baking dish. Sprinkle the top of the artichokes with mozzarella and bread crumbs. Bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese on top begins to bubble. Serve with marinara sauce.
4. Vegan Canna Chili
Whether you are vegan or not, this vegan canna chili recipe is sure to hit the spot. Experience the long-lasting and potent effects of cannabis while eating this delicious and hearty chili.
There are over 300,000 jobs in the cannabis industry. CTU trained me for one of them!
- Johanna Rose
Makes $24.50 @ THC +
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused oil
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 cups of chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1 ½ cups of chopped mushrooms
- 1 can (28 oz) of whole-peeled chopped tomatoes with liquid
- 1 (15 oz) can of undrained black beans
- 1 (15 oz) can of undrained pinto beans
- 1 (15 oz) can of undrained kidney beans
- Cook the onion, carrots, and garlic over medium heat and stir until they are tender.
- Add the peppers and season with chili powder. Cook for 5 minutes until the peppers are tender.
- Add the canned vegetables and mushrooms. Season to your liking. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Mix in the cannabis oil. Cover the pot and allow it to cook for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Become a Cannabis Cooking Expert
Level up your cannabis cooking skills with online education from Cannabis Training University. Our complete and online cannabis programs can teach you basic and advanced skills to improve your cooking skills like how to make edibles and how to become a professional cannabis chef. Start growing your hobby or career today!