TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you looking to learn how to make cannabis brownies? Are you interested in knowing how to make canna oil for brownies? If your answer is yes, then you're in the right place. Read on to learn our marijuana brownie recipe using oil.
Marijuana brownies are chocolate baked confections mixed with marijuana. Without a doubt, this is one of the best ways to incorporate cannabis into your diet.
We know many ways to infuse weed into foods, but none is ever so attractive like chocolates or well-baked brownies. For people who are already used to vaping or smoking their buds, brownies are a fantastic option to begin your exploration of edibles!
Marijuana Brownie Recipe Using Oil
There are many recipes for making weed brownies. But let's face it. Not all of them will deliver the same results to you. Some will be better than the others.
However, depending on the one you choose to use, there's a difference in the taste and quality of your brownies at the end of the day. The good thing about you being here is that you can access the best recipe for weed brownies. So let's get to it!
Recipe for Cannabis Oil Using Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil
- 5 grams of dank weed per serving
- Brownie mix
- A fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth
- A saucepan pan
- Weed grinder
Note that while you are free to use any other oil you like, we always recommend coconut oil over others. This is because coconut oil has more saturated fatty acids in it than any different kind of oil.
Consequently, it can retain more THC, and therefore, produces a higher psychoactive impact than other oils. This means that you'll need more grams of cannabis with olive oil or regular butter and fewer grams of the same weed with coconut oil to produce the same effect.
What you need to do:
- You need to make the marijuana-infused oil first. Pick up the cannabis buds or flowers and grind them finely in the hand grinder. You can also use a coffee grinder in place of a hand grinder. After grinding, place the ground cannabis in a frying pan or saucepan.
- Make sure the cannabis powder is spread out onto the surface of the pan. Pour the coconut oil into the pan, turn on the heat until the content of the pan begins to simmer.
- You should set the temperature to the lowest or medium-level for the best results and allow the powder and oil to mix properly. Stir continuously.
- Allow the setup to cook for 2-4 hours. Stir it every 30 minutes. The essence of the prolonged heating is to allow the oil to absorb as much cannabis as possible.
- Once you have achieved this, you may turn off the heat. Allow the pan to cool for a little while.
- Now place the filter over a jar or glass container, then pour the cannabis-infused coconut oil over the strainer or filter.
- Use a spoon to mash the plant material left behind to strain out every bit of the oil. Discard the remnant. The final product should be a brown oil with a musky texture and is free of any plant material like stems and seeds.
Note: you may decide to use an oven for decarboxylating your cannabis. Just ensure to preheat it to 240°F and decarboxylate for about 30 minutes.
Next, we use this oil to make our marijuana brownie.
Marijuana Brownie Recipe Using Oil
Working with a regular brownie recipe, you will need to add all the ingredients according to the instructions. But first, begin with the chocolate.
Place chocolate bars in the saucepan and set them over a pot of boiling water. Turn on the heat to melt the chocolate.
Add the cannabis-infused coconut oil from the first step to the melted chocolate and mix until you achieve a fine mixture.
Then make the brownie mix according to the box instructions. Add the chocolate and cannabis oil mixture to the final brownie mix. Stir until everything is blended.
Pour the entire mixture into a baking pan and heat for 25 to 30 minutes. The final product is a well-mixed brown mass of tasty brownies. Allow it to cool. Cut the bar into several bits and serve. Store the rest in a fridge or freezer.
Marijuana Brownie Recipe Using Oil Conclusion
Eating chocolate brownies is a classic example of enjoying marijuana while savoring a juicy taste and flavor along with it.
Remember, though, that your brownies' dosing is an essential aspect of the process that must be carefully handled. If you make the mistake of taking too much of it at a time, you can be sure that your brownies experience will take a sour turn.
Note that brownies can also be made using cannabutter instead of oils. To learn several other exciting recipes for making cannabis brownies, visit the Cannabis Training University, and enroll in our comprehensive marijuana program.
Karen gained expertise in developing training programs and technical documentation as a Senior Editor at Cisco Systems. She began her journey in cannabis as a patient, searching for a way to heal herself. When she perfected a method for making cannabis oil, other patients began to seek her out. An early adopter of CBD medicine, she started her CBD-infused-products business in 2014. Over the last two decades, Karen has taught hundreds of patients and caregivers how to select strains, infuse oils, and extract cannabinoids.
When she isn’t teaching cannabis cooking classes, Karen works as a cannabis business consultant, writes for online cannabis publications like Cannabis Training University, Leafly, and Weedmaps, and runs a CBD-infused-product business.