TABLE OF CONTENTS
The world of marijuana has exploded in the last decade. The product offerings are changing and you can even make some of your own products like edibles for personal use.
Edibles are on another level than in the past with things like THC sodas and even syrups to add to your drink. Be careful with these products though as pouring a little too much can bring on an uncomfortable high and no stoner wants to waste precious THC.
The right marijuana edible recipes can allow you to stock your fridge with a number of types of food or treats. Far too many people believe that you can only make brownies.
Here are 7 easy marijuana edible recipes that you can repeat time after time or friends can use if they ask for the recipe.
7 Marijuana Edible Recipes
1. Cannabutter Pesto Pasta With Sundried Tomatoes
You are going to need pasta of your choice, cannabis-infused olive oil, sundried tomatoes from a local market, and pesto. To prepare this, you will need to do the following:
- Boil the pasta to your liking and this varies depending on the type of pasta being used.
- Strain the pasta and add the tomatoes along with the pesto mix.
- Proteins like chicken or sausage can be used along with vegetables like spinach or kale.
- Add your cannabis-infused olive oil along with any additional toppings like parmesan cheese.
2. Spiked Breakfast Sandwiches
All you are going to need is bread, 2 eggs, 2 or 3 grams of weed or cannabutter, cheese, and bacon. You will need to take the following steps:
- Cook the bacon and eggs to your liking then add a slice of cheese to the eggs before they are done cooking.
- Toast the bread if you prefer this option.
- Butter the bread with a reasonable dosage of cannabutter.
- Enjoy a breakfast that will have you riding high for the beginning of the day.
3. Weed Bacon!
The process of making weed bacon is amazingly easy as you only need ground marijuana and bacon. You need to put the ground marijuana on a baking sheet at 225 degrees for 45 minutes. You will then remove this and heat the over to 275 degrees.
Sprinkle the cannabis over the strips of bacon then bake it for 10 minutes. Then flip the bacon adding weed to the other side then back for another 10 minutes. Bake for any additional time if you want your bacon extra crispy.
Pro tip: You can use the leftover grease to cook medicated eggs so nothing is wasted.
4. Spinach And Walnut Salad With Cannabis Vinaigrette
You will need baby spinach, apples of your choice, blue cheese, walnuts, and cranberries. The creation of the vinaigrette will not be difficult. You will need:
- Red wine vinegar
- Cannabis-infused olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Dijon mustard
- Black pepper
Put all the ingredients in a blender until thoroughly mixed. Pour over the salad for a delicious experience.
5. Canna-Caprese Salad
You will need mozzarella cheese, cannabis oil, basil leaves, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar. Prepare to your liking then toss in the cannabis oil and then top with balsamic vinegar.
6. Cannabis Garlic Bread
All you need is garlic powder, sliced bread, cannabutter, or cannabis-infused olive oil. Spread the cannabutter or oil on the bread. Sprinkle the garlic powder on top of the canna butter and broil for 10 minutes at 350 degrees..
7. Enlightened Queso Dip
You are going to need a tablespoon of cannabutter and corn starch. You will need around a cup of sour cream, a little over a cup of cheese, and salsa of your choice.
- Use cannabutter that you have freshly made and leave it in the pan.
- Mix in cornstarch and make sure the consistency is smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream and bring to a moderate simmer.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese and salsa.
- Continually stir the mixture under it is melted which will take around 10 minutes and makes 2 cups of queso.
Growing Marijuana For Edibles
The best marijuana edible recipes will depend on your personal preferences. Olive and coconut oil can easily be infused with marijuana which can lead to a delicious experience. Having a few ingredients that could make dessert or even dinner have more of a kick can be extremely convenient.
Be careful when making your own edibles and make sure you know how much THC is in the pot you are using. Do a trial run after making edibles to see how potent they truly are. Getting too high on edibles can be an uncomfortable situation if you do not fall asleep.
Cannabis Training University can allow you to grow the best marijuana of your life that can allow you to make edibles. CBD edibles can also be created which will require you to grow strains that are CBD-dominant.
Hemp edibles are also quite delicious as hemp milk is a treat that has quite a bit of nutrition. CTU offers the best in cannabis education online where you can learn to make edibles and learn every facet of growing medical marijuana.
Karen gained expertise in developing training programs and technical documentation as a Senior Editor at Cisco Systems. She began her journey in cannabis as a patient, searching for a way to heal herself. When she perfected a method for making cannabis oil, other patients began to seek her out. An early adopter of CBD medicine, she started her CBD-infused-products business in 2014. Over the last two decades, Karen has taught hundreds of patients and caregivers how to select strains, infuse oils, and extract cannabinoids.
When she isn’t teaching cannabis cooking classes, Karen works as a cannabis business consultant, writes for online cannabis publications like Cannabis Training University, Leafly, and Weedmaps, and runs a CBD-infused-product business.