TABLE OF CONTENTS
Did you know that you can make marijuana recipes for beef and seafood dishes? Cooking with weed does not need to always be for making desserts. There are hundreds of ways to use cannabis in your cooking, for everything from salad dressings, to casseroles.
Here are some beef and seafood recipes for you to try out at home.
Beef & Meats
Marijuana Garlic and Red Wine Filet Mignon
- 4 6-ounce filet mignon portions, each ~2 inches thick
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup Marijuana oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ bottle red wine (cabernet sauvignon)
- Slice into each filet lengthwise, creating a small pocket. Stuff each pocket with the equivalent of 1 clove of garlic, and season filets with salt.
- Mix both types of oils and vinegar, and brush liberally over each filet.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear filets for 2 minutes per side. Remove filets from skillet; add mushrooms and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until soft. Push mushrooms to the edges of the pan, and return filets. Add the wine, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes for filets that are medium done.
Marijuana Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Marijuana butter
- 4 tablespoons regular butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pound chicken breasts if they are too thick. Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1/2 inch of the edges. Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Mix the flour and paprika in a small bowl, and coat the chicken pieces.
- Heat the two butters in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken until browned on all sides. Add the wine and bouillon. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter. Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet. Cook, stirring until thickened, and pour over the chicken. Serve warm.
Marijuana Mustard-Crusted Halibut
- 6 oz center-cut halibut steak
- 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tbsp Marijuana butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (175 Celsius)
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, thyme, oregano, rosemary, pepper, and water and blend well to make a paste. Butter an oven-proof baking dish. Place halibut in the dish and spread with the mustard–herb paste. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
MaryJane’s Grilled Swordfish
- 1½ lb swordfish steaks
- 1/4 cup Marijuana Cilantro Marinade
- 1/4 cup Béarnaise Sauce
- Brush both sides of the swordfish with Cilantro Marinade, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for several Hours. Broil or grill swordfish for 5–10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the steaks. Be careful not to let the swordfish burn.
Not a meat lover? Sign up at CTU and learn some vegetarian cannabis recipes. Learn all there is on cooking with marijuana.