TABLE OF CONTENTS
Cannabis brownies are the most popular cannabis edible. Cannabis butter, cannabis oil, and cannabis flour can be used in any recipe that calls for butter, oil, or flour
Here is how to make the tastiest Pot Brownies in 2021.
Pot Brownies Recipe:
4 oz. (115g) of Cannabis Butter
2 oz. (60g) Self-Rising Flour
8 oz. (225g) Soft Brown Sugar
1.5 oz. (45g) Baking Cocoa (Not Chocolate Milk Mix)
1 oz. (30g) Ground Almonds (optional)
Grated Rind of One Large Orange (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
½ tsp. Baking Powder
1. Start by sifting the flour, baking powder and the baking cocoa together into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the almonds (optional), sugar and the orange rind, mixing well.
3. Next, add the butter and the eggs, beating this mixture carefully until smooth.
4. Bake at 300 degrees F, in a shallow dish, greased and lined with wax paper.
5. Bake for about 50 – 55 minutes.
Feel free to add any type of icing you want after they have fully cooled and cut into 16 pieces. Remember, no matter HOW GOOD they taste, be sure to only eat one (max TWO) in the first hour.
The leading cannabis college can make you the next marijuana chef! Sign up at the cannabis training destination to learn about thc extractions and cannabis jobs.
To become the next great cannabis chef and start your own medical marijuana edible product business, check this out.