TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you ready to try the world's strongest bud?
Move over moon rocks. Martian rocks are the latest dank creation to hit the scene. At a potency of nearly 100% THC, these extra potent buds are sure to send you to cloud 9 and beyond.
The best way to experience the full effect of martian rocks is to make them from the comfort of your home with store-bought or home-grown and made products.
What Are Martian Rocks Weed?
Let’s start by describing martian rocks in more detail. Urban Dictionary defines martian rocks as “the world's strongest buds” testing at 98.2% THC. In comparison, most flower bud THC levels range between 15 and 25%. Cannabis extracts THC levels range between 50 and 90%.
So, what's in martian rocks that makes it so potent?
10 layers of high-quality cannabis, that's what.
Martian rocks include the following ingredients:
- High-grade flower
- Hash oil
- CBD extract
- THC crystals
- CO2 oil
- Green Crack
- Dank dust
- Weed jello
Martian Rocks vs. Moon Rocks vs. Sun Rocks
You've probably heard of similar products such as moon rocks or sun rocks, which are also high potency products made from several layers of cannabis products. Moon and sun rocks are very similar to Martian rocks, except they have far fewer layers of cannabis.
Moon rocks are made with a high THC flower, traditionally GSC, but you can use any other THC-rich flower. Then, it is doused with hash oil to increase its potency. Finally, it is rolled in kief to get a maximum high.
- THC level: 40-50%
Learn how to cash in on the Green Rush!
Sun rocks are very similar to moon rocks. In fact, they are essentially the same since they are made from cannabis flower coated in concentrates and sprinkled with kief. The difference is that sun rocks are made with higher grade products, commonly OG Kush and butane hash oil (BHO).
- THC level: 50-80%
Martian rocks blow their predecessors out of the water with an insanely high THC level and layer upon layer of high potency cannabis. Martian rocks use the highest grade product possible to create an out-of-this-world experience.
- THC Level: 90+%
Where Can You Buy Martian Rocks?
Martian rocks are an extremely rare find. Don't expect to find any at your local dispensary. Searching Google for “Martian rocks for sale” can turn up a variety of online shops that claim to sell the product, but we wouldn't trust them, especially with their prices.
Wondering what the Martian rocks weed price per gram is? 1 ounce is $250. That is about $8.90 per gram. 1 pound is $1,800. That is about $3.97 per gram. Not to mention, these are dubious sites. You're better off making your own at home.
How to Make Martian Rocks Weed at Home
With 10 layers of high-grade cannabis, martian rocks weed have a more involved process than making traditional moon or sun rocks. Nevertheless, it is relatively easy to make your own at home with products you have purchased or have grown and made on your own.
Let's go over the ingredients again more in detail
Here's what you'll need to make martian rocks:
There are over 300,000 jobs in the cannabis industry. CTU trained me for one of them!
- Johanna Rose
Makes $24.50 @ THC +
- High-grade flower: Choose buds with the highest THC levels you can. Anything with THC levels in the mid-to-high 20% or higher is recommended.
- Hash oil: Go for the highest potency hash oil, usually found in butane hash oil (BHO) or distillate.
- Kief: Choose kief from a high THC strain.
- CBD extract: Opt for a CBD-rich extract that can coat your buds.
- THC crystals: THCA crystals contain up to 99.9% THCA, which can stick onto an extract.
- CO2 oil: CO2 oil is a solvent-based extract that has a high potency.
- Budder: Budder is an extract with a creamy and smooth consistency, sort of like peanut butter.
- Green Crack: Grind up your Green Crack, or any strain of your choice, to sprinkle on top of the budder.
- Dank dust: What is dank dust? Your guess is as good as ours. It could mean kief or really fine kief you find at the bottom of your nug jar.
- Weed jello: We're not sure what this is either since you can’t smoke cannabis-infused jello. Maybe it’s jelly hash?
Here are step-by-step directions on how to make your own martian rocks:
- Gather all your supplies.
- Douse your flower in your hash oil. You may need to slightly heat the oil to get it to the right consistency.
- Either sprinkle or roll the hash-oil-covered flower in your kief.
- Dip or coat your kief-covered product in CBD extract, which may need to be slightly heated to make it malleable.
- Lightly pour the THCA crystals over every inch of the CBD extract.
- Coat the CO2 oil over all of your bud.
- Allow the product to set and use a tool to coat the product with budder, similar to the way you would ice a cake.
- Grind your flower, preferably Green Crack, and sprinkle it over the product.
- With your dank dust in hand, sprinkle it over the Green Crack-covered bud.
- Here's where it gets tricky. We're not sure what weed jello is or how you can add it to a smoking material but you can add a final layer of jelly hash or more concentrate.
And there you have it, folks. Homemade martian rocks.
Enroll in CTU to Learn How to Grow Weed at Home
Ready to make your own weed concoction? Enroll in Cannabis Training University to learn all the latest recipes and cooking and extraction techniques you need to make moon rocks, sun rocks, martian rocks, and any other high potency flower product you can imagine.