TABLE OF CONTENTS
Imagine your employer just served you a short notice for a routine drug test. And you being a new employee, still don't know how these things work. Unfortunately for you, you had spent the previous night basking in ecstatic euphoria after a good vaping session. How do you pass your drug test and retain your job?
Your story could also be that of an unsuspecting job applicant at the final selection stage, only to be asked to appear in the lab with your urine sample for tests. You don't need to panic. There are ways around these kinds of situations, which is where the UPass synthetic urine test comes in!
Even with short notice, you can beat the test with confidence and emerge victoriously, but you need to pay attention to certain vital details first.
Note, however, that this article is only a review of the product Upass synthetic urine, and not intended to propagate dishonesty. Neither are we advocating for the use of artificial urine in urinalysis. It is also common knowledge that the product and several others like it have been existing on the market for years and already has millions of users subscribed to them.
Okay, let dive right in!
What is the UPass Synthetic Urine Test?
UPass synthetic urine test is a fake urine test that replicates real human urine, both in chemical composition and temperature. The ingenuity that has gone into making the product is just amazing. Scientists have carefully analyzed the physical and chemical properties of human urine, and have subsequently used the understanding gleaned from research to recreate a synthetic formula that is hardly indistinguishable from real urine.
The urine kit exactly replicates the physical and chemical nature of normal human urine, including the creatinine and urea content, PH, temperature, and color with almost 100% accuracy.
If you`re new to this, you don’t need to bother about the technicalities involved, as they can be pretty complex. All you need to do is follow the simple instructions provided by the manufacturer in the kit, and you`ll be fine. Thankfully, this review will also walk you through the process. The extra token of good news is that the success rate of using UPass synthetic urine is relatively high, hence this review in the first place.
How Does the Upass Synthetic Urine Test Work?
So, you`ve decided to settle for Upass (Note that there are several options available out there. We'll highlight some later.) So, how exactly does the test work?
The Upass synthetic urine test is a step-by-step kit created to help cannabis users pass a drug screening test successfully. It works by mimicking the content of your urine and beating the urine test. Creatinine, urea, and uric acid are the three basic components of your urine tested in a urinalysis. A complete test kit contains the following items:
- A heat pad
- Three ounces of Upass synthetic urine
- A special bottle for holding the urine, which also helps in retaining the heat from the microwave
- A step-by-step guide on how to use the test kit
- A rubber band for holding the heating pad to the heating bottle
- Two hand warmers
If you`re preparing ahead for a drug test, you may also purchase a drug test kit and test yourself first. The process is also simple, and if done right, it will give you a negative result, as is expected in your actual test.
So here's the ingredients you`ll find in most synthetic urine test kit:
- Creatinine: This is a major content of normal urine. It is the waste generated from the daily use and wearing down of our muscles; and the more you weigh, the more creatinine there`ll be in your urine. Contained in the synthetic urine bag is the right amount for your weight. Typically, the creatinine level is around 15mg/kg of your bodyweight.
- Urea: urea is another waste product emanating from the muscles, but this time, the major element is nitrogen. The presence of nitrogen is critical to convincing the lab technicians that your urine sample is legit.
- Uric Acid: This is similar to urea, and plays a similar role as well. It is, however, less toxic than urea.
Other Essential Features of Upass Synthetic Urine
Aside from the main ingredients of the urine sample, other critical factors typically go into ensuring that you successfully pass a urine drug test.
- PH of the urine: the normal PH of human urine has a range of 6-8. If it falls below that range, then your urine is deemed acidic, which is dangerous to the body. If it goes above the normal range, it is also too alkaline and not ideal for a normal person.
- The Smell and Color: The urine has a natural smell and color. Remember the yellow color and frothy look of your urine – that's what you get in an ideal synthetic urine package. This serves to ensure that the sample looks authentic and further eliminates suspicion.
How to Use Upass Synthetic Urine Test Kit
The standard test kit has very simple and straightforward instructions.
- First and foremost, put the urine sample in the microwave and heat it up for about 10 seconds. This should bring it up to normal urine temperature. Shake the content vigorously to ensure no content remains undissolved.
- Next, take it out of the microwave and confirm that the temperature is okay before strapping the heat pad around it to keep it warm for a few hours.
- Your urine sample is ready for the lab. As a precaution against having the temperature fall below normal temperature, you can take a flask of warm water along. Pour it on it to bring up the temperature, if necessary.
Can Upass Synthetic Urine Arrive Contaminated?
Because of the tricky nature of artificial urine, they are hardly available in physical markets. You can only find them online. Therefore, buyers need to exercise caution when searching to avoid getting a defective product.
While it is possible to have your UPass Synthetic Urine order contaminated, it is a situation that rarely happens. Upass synthetic urine is a product that has been around for several years and has gained the trust of many loyal users. You`ll find athletes and job seekers using this product.
However, you could get a contaminated order if you ordered from the wrong website. Some unofficial sellers order in bulk from the manufacturers and resell to the public. Anything could go wrong during this process, so it is advisable to get your artificial urine straight from the official sellers or any other reputable dealer online.
One way to guard against any surprises is by testing yourself first. As mentioned earlier, you can get a drug test kit for yourself and ascertain the effectiveness of the synthetic urine prior to the actual lab test.
Besides Upass synthetic urine, other very good – and maybe better – alternatives are Nutra Cleanse, Quick Luck, Sub Solution, Monkey Whizz, and Quick Fix synthetic urine tests. Some of these are even cheaper, more recent, and build on the flaws of the older Upass option.
Regardless of the option you settle for, you want to be discreet about it and be sure to purchase it from only reliable sources.
BEST THC DETOX KIT
If you are in need of the best detox kit for passing a cannabis drug test we recommend using the detox kits from Nutra Cleanse. Check out the Nutra Cleanse 5 day detox kits, 10 day detox kits, and same day detox kits. Nutracleanse products are the highest rated for passing a weed drug test and are more effective than using Upass synthetic urine. You can cleanse the THC out of your system with Nutra Cleanse kits.
Karen gained expertise in developing training programs and technical documentation as a Senior Editor at Cisco Systems. She began her journey in cannabis as a patient, searching for a way to heal herself. When she perfected a method for making cannabis oil, other patients began to seek her out. An early adopter of CBD medicine, she started her CBD-infused-products business in 2014. Over the last two decades, Karen has taught hundreds of patients and caregivers how to select strains, infuse oils, and extract cannabinoids.
When she isn’t teaching cannabis cooking classes, Karen works as a cannabis business consultant, writes for online cannabis publications like Cannabis Training University, Leafly, and Weedmaps, and runs a CBD-infused-product business.