TABLE OF CONTENTS
Colorado Springs, CO, has a blossoming medical marijuana market. Currently, recreational cannabis sales are prohibited within the city's jurisdiction. Despite its lack of adult-use sales, Colorado Springs, CO, has one of the biggest cannabis job markets in the state. Find out how to break into this exciting industry with online marijuana industry training.
Medical Cannabis Jobs in Colorado Springs, CO
There are plenty of cannabis jobs in Colorado Springs in retail, cultivation, processing, ancillary segments and more.
Cannabis retailers in Colorado Springs, CO, sell medical cannabis products to registered patients and caregivers.
- Budtender: A budtender is a friendly and knowledgeable salesperson who answers questions from patients and recommends the appropriate product and delivery method for specific symptoms and conditions.
- Dispensary manager: A dispensary manager oversees the daily operations, hires, trains, and pays the dispensary employees, resolves any customer issues, and ensures the dispensary meets its sales goals.
- Administrative assistant: An administrative assistant checks in first-time and returning medical cannabis patients, answers phone calls and emails, and performs other administrative duties.
Medical cannabis cultivators grow medical cannabis plants from seeds or clones in indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse environments.
- Trimmer: A trimmer, also known as a post-harvest specialist, is responsible for removing the sugar leaves and stems from the mature flower buds in a speedy and efficient manner.
- Grower’s assistant: A grower’s assistant is responsible for handling everyday plant care activities, including watering, pest management, temperature and humidity control, feeding nutrients, and harvesting plant material.
- Head grower: A head grower is responsible for overseeing the entire cultivation operation, delegating work to cultivation staff, troubleshooting facility issues, and breeding new marijuana strains.
Cannabis processors are responsible for extracting concentrated resin from the marijuana plant material to create a wide range of derivative products, including concentrates, edibles, vapes, and topicals.
- Packager: A cannabis packager is responsible for weighing, labeling, and packaging products such as marijuana pre-rolls and extracts in a compliant manner.
- Extraction technician: An extraction technician operates the solventless or solvent-based extraction equipment and performs post-processing to remove residual contaminants to create a pure and potent product.
Cannabis Training University: Courses for Every Area of Interest
Since 2009, Cannabis Training University has developed a reputation for world-class cannabis education for hobbyists and career-oriented students. Whether you want to learn how to grow medical cannabis from home or start a career in the fastest-growing industry in the nation, CTU has a course for you.
Our fundamentals and cannabis cultivation course show you everything you need to know about setting up an indoor, outdoor, or greenhouse garden. Learn how to choose a strain, growing clones or seeds, garden location, garden security, soil and soilless systems, grow lights, and other cultivation equipment.
We teach you how to care for your marijuana plants throughout their life cycle, including the seedling, vegetative, and flowering stage. We’ll teach you the right time to harvest and show you how to dry and cure your buds to make them tasty and aromatic.
Cooking with Cannabis
If you have a passion for cooking and cannabis, our cooking course gives you the 411 on preparing your cannabis flower, trim, shake, or concentrates for infusions. We provide step-by-step instructions on cooking with cannabis and several recipes to complete your infused meal.
Cannabis as Medicine
Learn how to use marijuana for medical purposes with CTU’s online cannabis training. Learn all about different strains, delivery methods, and other variables so you can find the correct dose to find marijuana relief.
Are you interested in creating cannabis-infused products? Our cannabis extraction course shows you how to turn cannabis flower, kief, or trim into a wide range of cannabis concentrates. From there, we’ll show you how to make your concentrate products, including topicals, tinctures, vapes, poultices, and more.
CTU provides students with up-to-date cannabis laws for every state, province, and territory in the U.S. and Canada, respectively. We also feature cannabis laws of dozens of other countries in Europe, Africa, South America, Australia/Oceania, and Asia.
Are you interested in starting a cannabis business in Colorado? Cannabis industry training is perfect for any cannabis company that wants to train its team or learn how to start a business from the ground up. Learn the proper security protocols, inventory management, creating a business plan and pitch deck, and so much more.
If you are ready to find a career in Colorado Springs, CO, or any other cannabis market, CTU breaks down where to find cannabis jobs, how to gain industry experience, how to create a resume and cover letter, and how to succeed in the interview.
Benefits of Enrolling in CTU
Whether you live in Colorado Springs, Pueblo West, Manitou Springs, Greenwood Village, CO, or anywhere else in the world, there are many benefits of enrolling in CTU.
CTU offers the best value for cannabis education compared to other cannabis colleges. CTU has the most up-to-date information written by veterans in the industry. You don't have to choose just one area of interest; you get a comprehensive education covering the most essential aspects of the industry.
12 Months of Access
Enrollment in CTU gives you 12 months of access to all course content. That gives you plenty of time to go as slow as fast as you want. If you finish early, you can even let friends and family enjoy the benefits of this cannabis education, although only one person can get certified.
100% Online Training
Online cannabis training lets you complete the course on your own time and at your own pace. Complete the training program any time of day on any smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer with internet access.
100% Legal Worldwide
While residents of Colorado Springs, CO, can sign up for CTU, so can anyone else all over the world. CTU enrollment is 100% legal no matter where you live, even if cannabis is not yet legal where you live. Prepare for the surge of cannabis jobs in your area with marijuana industry training.
Access to Essential Industry Ebooks
Enrolling in CTU gives you 12 months of access to seven of the “Guru of ganja,” Ed Rosenthal‘s books on the cannabis industry, covering cultivation, extraction, cooking, and so much more.
Students get access to the following ebooks from Ed Rosenthal:
- Beyond Buds Next Generation
- Big Book of Buds
- Garden Saver
- Marijuana Harvest
- Marijuana Grower’s Handbook
CTU provides students who pass all the quizzes and final exam with a physical certification, known by cannabis employers as the most reputable certification in the cannabis industry. While there is no replacement for direct cannabis industry experience, CTU prepares you for a marijuana job with in-depth training from industry experts.
Enroll In CTU Today!
Colorado Springs, CO, has a fast-growing medical marijuana job market. Set up a job alert to know when to apply. In the meantime, get your cannabis education with CTU’s online cannabis industry training. We make it easy to find a marijuana job in Colorado Springs, CO. Find cannabis jobs where you live by enrolling today!