Marijuana as Medicine: Myths and Miracles Revealed
Did you know that more than 25 states have now enacted medical marijuana laws? Plus the cannabis industry in Canada is booming as well. In this 9-lesson course, CTU explores the medicinal value of marijuana and how it may be able to help you. This course will cover the common conditions that marijuana may be prescribed for, explain how to become a medical marijuana patient, and introduce you to those with personal experiences with marijuana as medicine.
We’ve interviewed leading physicians to explain how marijuana as medicine affects the body, as well as the medicinal value of marijuana. Research shows cannabis is valuable in the treatment of a wide range applications, including pain relief, nausea, spasticity, movement disorders, glaucoma and more. Get CTU certified at the best marijuana school and begin a cannabis career today!
E-books you will receive with this course include:
- Marijuana and Medicine – Overview
- Endocannabinoid System – A Deeper Look
- Clinical and Therapeutic Cannabis Information
- How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient
- Common Conditions Treated With Cannabis
- The history of marijuana as medicine
- Medical uses of marijuana
- Endocannabinoid system/Why is marijuana effective>
- The US Government’s approval of Marinol
- The investigational new drug program/Government hypocrisy
- Marijuana and cancer – is it a cure?
- One patient’s battle for a kidney transplant
- Marijuana: common questions and answers