TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing cannabis markets in the nation! Although Florida has only legalized medical cannabis, it is ranked as one of the highest-selling cannabis markets, right behind Colorado and California.
If you want to learn all about the cannabis industry in Florida, enroll in the best cannabis college in Florida: Cannabis Training University. Whether you want to grow your cannabis hobby or career, our online curriculum has got you covered.
Overview: Florida’s Medical Cannabis Market
Let's start by going over some of the state's current cannabis laws.
Florida only allows for the medical use of cannabis for qualifying patients. Recreational cannabis use is prohibited.
- Possession limit: Patients and caregivers may not possess more than a 70-day supply of cannabis at any given time, and all cannabis purchased must remain in its original packaging.
- Purchasing limit: Patients and caregivers may not purchase more than a 35-day supply of smokable cannabis (2.5 ounces) or possess more than 4 oz of smoked cannabis at any one time.
- Cultivation limit: No home cultivation for patients or caregivers.
Best Cannabis College in Florida, Cannabis Training University: Higher Learning Made Easy
Florida Cannabis University by CTU is the number one source for your cannabis education needs. CTU makes it easy for students to sign up and start learning right away. No traditional classes or hard deadlines here. Learn at your own pace on your own time.
Whether you want to learn how to use cannabis as a medicine or land a cannabis job in Florida, completing our online education program can put you in a better position to meet your goals.
CTU’s online cannabis university boasts numerous benefits for growers, patients, caregivers, job-seekers, and business owners.
CTU’s course content is all available online. All you need is a smartphone, computer, or tablet and an internet connection to log into your account and start/continue your learning. Enrollment gives you access to all course content, including e-books, videos, and handouts. Learn at home or on the go. CTU makes it super easy to learn from anywhere at any time.
Once enrolled, you have one year of access to all the curriculum. One year is plenty of time to go through every handout, quiz, video, and e-book more than once. You can reference the information whenever you need it. There’s no major rush to finish our program.
You’ll also get to download and keep all of the handouts for future reference. That way, you can remember important information such as the optimal growing conditions for cannabis plants or the differences between terpenes.
Cannabis Training University’s online cannabis college is offered at an affordable rate, considerably lower than other cannabis colleges.
For a relatively small investment, you get access to several courses, not just one. Learn beyond your area of interest and discover new ones on the way.
Best Quality and Value
Our industry training program covers all major aspects of the industry. All of our courses are regularly updated and reflect the newest industry research, techniques, and developments.
Learn with content developed by the best growers, lawyers, budtenders, extraction technicians, and doctors.
Our curriculum covers the following course topics:
- Cannabis cultivation
- Cannabis extraction
- Cannabis cooking
- Cannabis careers
- Cannabis business
- Cannabis as medicine
Cannabis Training University offers the most recognized curriculum in the world. As one of the first cannabis colleges, we've developed a reputation for excellence and success. More CTU students are in cannabis jobs than all other cannabis colleges.
Cannabis Jobs In Florida
As one of the fastest-growing job markets in the nation, Florida has a wide range of cannabis-related jobs to choose from. When recreational cannabis becomes legalized in the state over the next few years, job growth is set to skyrocket.
If you want to work in Florida’s medical cannabis market, you must be at least 21 years of age. Job experience and requirements vary by the position you're applying for. You may also have to pass a background check and drug screening if you are hired.
- Security guard
- Dispensary manager
- Cannabis trimmer
- Grower’s assistant
- Head grower
- Extraction technician
- Inventory specialist
- Quality control specialist
In addition, there are many ancillary positions in a variety of industries including accounting, law, marketing, security, IT, and so much more.
Due to Florida's massive industry growth, it is important to stay ahead of the competition. Here's a quick guide on how you can have the best chance to get a cannabis industry job in Florida:
- Enroll in Florida cannabis college: Sign up for CTU’s online cannabis college. You'll learn all your state cannabis laws, so you can use cannabis legally and safely. By passing the final exam, you will become certified which will look great on your resume.
- Grow your skills: In the meantime, earn the transferable job skills required for the position you want. Plenty of work outside of the industry can prepare you for much of the responsibilities of your cannabis job.
- Create a resume and cover letter: With the right skills and education, you can create a solid resume and cover letter that applies to each job you apply to. Make sure to check job boards every day at least once. These jobs are going by fast.
Become a Master of Cannabis
Enroll in Cannabis Training University's marijuana certification programs today!
Cannabis certification from CTU can propel you toward a brighter and greener future.