TABLE OF CONTENTS
Whether you're new to cannabis or a seasoned pro, Cannabis Training University, the ultimate cannabis community college without any admissions requirements, is here to help you learn about all things weed.
From the history of cannabis to tips on how to consume it, the CTU goal is to train and certify cannabis students for employment in the booming cannabis industry.
Cannabis Training University (CTU) is an online learning platform that provides comprehensive training and education on a variety of topics related to cannabis. Looking for cannabis community college courses, or even better, 4 year school equivalent courses? You will find even better cannabis courses at Cannabis Training University than 2 and 4 year colleges provide!
Founded in 2009, CTU offers a wide range of courses from beginner to advanced levels, with each course focusing on understanding the cannabis industry and its products, as well as providing practical knowledge on how to safely use and consume cannabis responsibly.
The courses are designed to empower both experienced and novice users alike, while educating them on the legal aspects of the industry. CTU also is committed to ensuring students stay up-to-date with current research and trends, which it does through ongoing updates to their cannabis course material.
Cannabis Training University Faculty
CTU's faculty consists of notable professionals in the field, who have years of experience in the cannabis industry as well as formal education in related fields such as cannabis law, cannabis business management, and medical sciences.
Each CTU faculty member brings a fresh perspective that provides students with an unparalleled opportunity to gain knowledge from experienced professionals from all over the world.
What truly sets CTU apart is the fact that its faculty come from diverse backgrounds – including not just academics but those who have been involved directly in the marijuana-related businesses for years now – providing students with invaluable insights into various facets of the burgeoning cannabis economy.
Cannabis Industry Outlook
The outlook for growth within the cannabis industry looks incredibly promising; especially considering recent polls indicating broad public support for legalization across multiple states throughout America and Canada.
Combined with legislative changes allowing for both recreational/medical usage along with industrial cultivation practices being implemented worldwide makes this an exciting time for anyone looking towards getting involved professionally within this rapidly changing environment!
Taking Cannabis Courses Online vs In Person Cannabis Schools
Taking courses online has become increasingly popular over the last few decades, with many students opting for distance learning instead of traditional classroom instruction.
The advantages of taking courses online versus in a classroom setting are numerous and include convenience, flexibility, cost savings, and access to more resources.
1. Convenience – online courses allow students to learn at their own pace, anytime and anywhere they have access to an internet connection.
2. Flexibility – Online courses can be taken on a schedule that fits into the student's lifestyle and commitments, such as work or family obligations.
3. Cost Savings – Taking courses online can save money on transportation costs and other associated fees with attending traditional brick-and-mortar schools or universities.
4. Access to More Resources – Courses are typically more comprehensive when taken online because of the availability of additional resources like textbooks, videos, lectures, webinars, etc., which can supplement the course material provided by instructors or professors within your program/classroom setting itself!
5. Increased Engagement – With many interactive features now available in some online courses (e.g., discussion boards), there is greater potential for student engagement than ever before!
Get our top rated STRAIN GUIDE!
6. Time Efficiency – The asynchronous nature of online learning means that students can attend class when it works best for them instead of having to follow a rigid schedule determined by someone else’s timeline requirements!
7. Improved Self-Discipline & Organization Skills – since distance education requires more self-motivation.
On top of all that, Cannabis Training University's programs contain up to 350 hours of content! No in person cannabis school has anywhere near that much information they can teach you!
In person cannabis colleges teach only for a short time, and can't come close to the amount and quality of cannabis education that CTU can provide.
Cannabis Community College Courses Online
At Cannabis Training University, students can take a range of online courses to gain knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry. These courses include everything from an introduction to cannabis and its history, to more advanced topics like market trends and industry regulations.
Students who complete CTU’s online courses will be prepared for careers related to the legal cannabis industry.
Examples of cannabis careers that graduates of CTU can get are:
3. Dispensary Manager
There are over 300,000 jobs in the cannabis industry. CTU trained me for one of them!
- Johanna Rose
Makes $24.50 @ THC +
6. Packaging and Labeling Technician
7. Research Scientist or Analyst
8. Cannabis Trimmer or Harvester
9. Quality Assurance Specialist/Lab Tester
10 Clinical Cannabis Consultant