TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you looking to enroll in the world's most renowned online cannabis training institute? If so, Cannabis Training University offers the best online cannabis education for students of all skill levels. Learn about Cannabis Training University and how to enroll.
Whether you want to grow your skills to find a cannabis job, start a business, or become a cannabis patient, CTU’s Master of Cannabis Certification program can help.
Enrolling in CTU is easy and affordable. No experience, prerequisites, or education is required. All you need is an internet connection and an internet-connected device, and you can start learning today.
Here is how you can level up your cannabis knowledge in no time.
Cannabis Training University and How to Enroll
No need for financial scholarships, entrance exams, or other requirements. As long as you're 18 or older, you can enroll in CTU.
CTU has open enrollment all year, so you can sign up anytime.
Just head to our Enrollment page to start your cannabis education. Here is how easy it is to sign up:
- Click on the “Enroll Now!” button.
- Apply your coupon code if available.
- Add your billing details.
- Create an account password/
- Place your order.
It's that easy. You get instant access upon enrollment.
Compared to other cannabis colleges, Cannabis Training University provides the best value for students worldwide.
For just $299, you can enroll in the Master of Cannabis Certification program, featuring ten certifications, 42 hours of required online training, and over 300 hours of optional content. All in all, the program is a $2,500 value. You get access for a fraction of the price.
On a budget? No problem! CTU can work with you.
We offer interest-free payments to help you enroll now and pay later.
Sezzle, a buy-now-pay-later service, gives you the option of paying 4 payments over 6 weeks. If you pay on time, you do not have to pay any fees, and it will not affect your credit at all.
|25% due today||25% due week 2||25% due week 4||25% due week 6|
Pro tip: CTU regularly offers coupon codes and discounts during major holidays. Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers.
Cannabis Training University provides students with a complete cannabis curriculum assembled by the top growers, extraction technicians, edibles chefs, doctors, lawyers, and other industry leaders.
What do you get with CTU enrollment?
- 10 industry-recognized certifications
- 12 months of access
- 24/7 support
- Access to 8 Ed Rosenthal ebooks
- Over 300 hours of optional content
- Over 100 downloadable resources
What are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Whether you are looking for a course on a single cannabis subject or a wide range of topics, CTU gives you a complete curriculum to make you a cannabis expert. Passing all certifications and the final exam earns you a downloadable and printable Master of Cannabis Certificate.
Here are the ten certifications you get when you pass each CTU quiz.
- Outdoor Marijuana Growing – Learn the skills needed to grow an outdoor cannabis garden. Top growers will guide you through their outdoor farms and teach you every aspect of caring for your plants and getting the best outdoor yield.
- Indoor Marijuana Growing – Learn how to grow indoor cannabis from the top indoor growers. We provide step-by-step instructions on caring for seeds or clones, creating an indoor setup, and harvesting a big yield.
- Medical Marijuana – Become a medical cannabis expert by understanding how different strains can be used to help treat various conditions. We show you how to administer cannabis, find the proper dosage, and watch out for side effects and drug interactions. We also explain the science behind the body’s endocannabinoid system.
- Budtender – Learn the skills needed to enter the cannabis industry. Our budtender certification teaches you how to write a resume and cover letter and land a job. We provide the latest work permit requirements for every state, province, and territory in the U.S. and Canada.
- Cannabis Cooking – We teach you how to make edibles at home or start an edibles business. We will teach you how to make cannabis oil, cannabutter, and provide you with recipes to make cannabis capsules, drinks, suppositories, juices, tinctures, and much more.
- Cannabis Extraction – Become familiar with cannabis concentrate production from the experts themselves. We provide lessons on how to run a marijuana extraction facility and show you how you can make your cannabis extracts safely at home.
- How to Open a Cannabis Business – In this competitive industry, you must stand out to scale your business. We show you how to create a business plan and pitch deck, get funding, and launch your business.
- Marijuana 101 – Discover the basics of cannabis, such as how to grow weed at home, make cannabis concentrates, and understand cannabis laws from around the world.
- How to Open a Dispensary – Learn how to open your dispensary or CBD store in the U.S. or Canada. We provide a plan to help you launch your business and give you information on how to handle different aspects of your business, including location, customer service, legal, sanitation, and more.
Learn more about our curriculum by checking out our Class Catalog.
Looking for a turnkey education solution for your cannabis business?
CTU provides custom employee training programs to teach your staff what they need to know about running a state-compliant business.
Enrolling your entire staff in a renowned cannabis education program from CTU is easy.
Send us a message on our Contact page to learn more.
The cannabis industry is growing at a rapid pace. Industry credentials can help you and your business stand out. Cannabis Training University’s Master of Cannabis Certification program is the most respected in the industry. Enroll today!