TABLE OF CONTENTS
Montana's cannabis market is on the rise, encouraging many students to enter the fast-growing job market. Whether you’re looking to improve your knowledge of cannabis, find a job, or start a business, it can be challenging to know where to begin.
Montana Cannabis College offers the best quality cannabis education and a chance to succeed in this brand-new industry. We can teach you everything from cannabis cultivation at home to selling cannabis at a dispensary.
Montana allows for medical and recreational cannabis use and sales. To work in this booming cannabis market, you must be at least 18 years of age, pay for a background check, have no disqualifying offenses, and complete an application.
Cannabis workers must complete annual training about identifying, preventing, and reporting human trafficking and the rules and regulations of legal cannabis sales in Montana. The state issues worker permits.
Beyond the annual training for cannabis workers, you do not get industry certification from a cannabis college. However, quality cannabis education can prepare you for the industry’s challenges and give you skills to boost your resume and cover letter.
Enrolling at Montana Cannabis College is not a requirement, but offers tons of benefits for students of all skill levels:
- 100% legal worldwide: Whether you’re in Montana or a country that prohibits cannabis use, enrolling in Montana Cannabis College is entirely legal.
- 24/7 access: As an online-based program, you can access the course content on your time while managing your daily responsibilities.
- 12 weeks of access: Enrollment gives you twelve weeks of access to go through the hundreds of hours of required and optional content.
- Best education value: We offer the most content (regularly updated) out of all the cannabis colleges at a reasonable price.
- Most recognized certification: Industry credentials from Montana Cannabis College are the most recognized by industry leaders.
Compared to other cannabis colleges, Montana Cannabis College offers incredible value in cannabis education.
You can enroll in the Master of Cannabis program that includes 10 certifications across 8 classes for just a few hundred dollars.
Other cannabis colleges cost thousands of dollars for just one course, while others may cost less but contain limited or outdated information.
You can choose our buy-now-pay-later service to get your education started. We also offer frequent discounts on our program. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates.
Montana Cannabis College, presented by Cannabis Training University (CTU), offers students an all-inclusive cannabis education developed by experienced educators and the brightest minds in cannabis cultivation, extraction, cooking, law, medicine, and retail.
Our Master of Cannabis program covers a broad range of industry topics, giving you a well-rounded education, so you can explore different career and business paths and find the right one for you.
Get a comprehensive cannabis education with 10 certifications included in your enrollment:
- Marijuana 101: Learn the essentials of cannabis, from how to grow cannabis at home, use cannabis as medicine, and understand local laws. We give you a strong educational foundation for the rest of the learning material.
- Outdoor Marijuana Growing: Get started growing cannabis outdoors with instruction from top outdoor growers in the industry. We will show you how to use the natural elements to your advantage and get a big outdoor yield when harvesting.
- Indoor Marijuana Growing: Growing cannabis indoors is affordable and easy. We show you how to set up a small or large garden in any space in your home. Learn how to care for plants from their seedling stage all through the flowering and harvest stages.
- Medical Marijuana: We provide information about every medical cannabis program in the U.S. and Canada. Learn how to become a medical patient in Montana, find the right strain or product for your symptoms or condition, and minimize side effects and medication interactions.
- Budtender: Find work in the industry’s most in-demand position: budtending at a dispensary. Our program covers this job's responsibilities, requirements, education, and advancement opportunities. We show you how to create a resume and cover letter that will stand out from the competition.
- Cannabis Cooking: Make your own edibles and beverages at home with our class on cannabis cooking. We show you how to make cannabis cooking oil or cannabutter on the stove, oven, or crockpot. Learn how to make cannabis capsules, tinctures, juices, suppositories, and other infused products.
- Cannabis Extraction: Cannabis extraction can be a complex subject. We break it down in simple terms so you can understand the solventless and solvent-based extraction process and safely perform them at home or use your skills to become an extraction technician in a lab.
- How to Open a Dispensary: We show you the steps to open a dispensary or CBD store in your state. We provide the latest state regulations for cannabis businesses. Learn how to manage various business tasks, including creating a pitch deck and business plan, finding a facility location, handling legal concerns, and more.
- How to Open a Cannabis Business: Opening a cannabis business, such as a cultivation or extraction facility, requires a lot of financial investment. Learn how to attract investors, handle common banking and tax issues, and operate your business in a compliant manner.
Montana Cannabis College provides you with the most renowned cannabis education program: the Master of Cannabis certification. Start your career or business in Montana’s medical and recreational market by enrolling today!
Fred Hernandez is a highly accomplished and versatile writer, boasting an extensive background in the cannabis industry. With an in-depth understanding of various sectors including cultivators, processors, retailers, and brands, Fred's expertise spans across the entire cannabis landscape. As a prominent contributor to CTU, he consistently delivers insightful articles exploring the latest developments, news, and regulations shaping the cannabis industry. Whether it's delving into the intricacies of cannabis products, cannabis strain reviews, or providing comprehensive analyses of cannabis laws, or sharing expert insights on cannabis cultivation techniques, Fred's wealth of knowledge positions him as an invaluable writer and educator for all cannabis-related subjects.