TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you're looking for the best school for growing weed in Colorado, Cannabis Training University (CTU) is the right online training program for you. CTU can empower you a world-class cannabis education entirely online, so you can learn at your own pace.
No matter where you live in Colorado or around the world, you can enroll in CTU's Master of Cannabis program. In this all-inclusive program, you will the basic skills toast up an indoor or outdoor garden and advanced skill to find a cannabis cultivation for or start a cultivation facility.
Ready to start your dream career or business in cannabis cultivation? Let CTU prepare you for success with practical online training at a reasonable price. In no time, you can earn industry credentials and get hired for the o or start your own business.
Why Enroll in Cannabis Cultivation Class at CTU?
Cannabis cultivation articles and classes are more widely available than ever before thanks to cannabis legalization in many states across the country. You can find tons of information online on how to start growing weed at home.
With so much information out there, you can feel overwhelmed with content, not to mention it can be hard to know which information is false or outdated. In the cannabis industry, rules and regulations, scientific research, and cultivation technology change fast.
In the end, learning how to grow cannabis on your own can be more time-consuming because you have to sift through contradicting information. For those that prefer to learn from a vetted source of cannabis content, CTU is the affordable solution.
CTU is the world’s leading online cannabis education program.
CTU has been an industry-leading cannabis education institute since 2009 and has become the most recognized training program in the industry. More cannabis business owners recognize and respect CTU credentials than certifications from any other cannabis college.
If you want to save money on cannabis and have full control of what goes in your plant, enroll in CTU’s Master of Cannabis program. We cover the latest cultivation laws in Colorado and around the world, so you can legally grow your favorite strains on a budget.
Colorado Home Cultivation Laws: At-A-Glance
Home cultivation laws vary by state and may be restricted by local governments. CTU features the most up-to-date rules and regulations for every state, territory, and province in the U.S., Canada, and many countries around the world.
In the Centennial State, adults over the age of 21 and eligible medical users with a doctor’s recommendation can grow a certain number of cannabis plants in their homes for personal use. Knowing these laws can help you grow cannabis at home without breaking the law.
Home cultivation limit:
- Up to 6 plants (up to 3 flowering plants at one time)
- Up to 12 plants per household
Depending on local laws, medical cannabis patients and caregivers can be allowed to grow up to 24 plants if they are registered with the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) and provide any required notice to the local jurisdictions.
Note: Counties and municipalities can pass more restrictive laws on home cultivation. Always check your local laws before growing cannabis in your home.
- Growing more than 12 plants: Petty drug offense
- Growing more than 12 plants, second offense: Misdemeanor
- Growing more than 24 plants: Felony
Best School For Growing Weed in Colorado: Complete Cannabis Curriculum
Growing cannabis in Colorado has never been easier. As long as you meet the minimum age requirement or have a qualifying medical condition and a medical card, you can grow marijuana plants at home. Designate caregivers may grow cannabis for medical cannabis patients under the age of 18.
Cannabis Training University provides students in Colorado (and all over the world) with a complete curriculum covering every part of the marijuana cultivation process from buying and planting cannabis seeds to harvesting and consuming their flower buds, stems, and leaves.
We’ll teach you how to take care of your cannabis plant from beginning to end. Learn when to water, what nutrients to feed, how to prune excess foliage, plant training techniques to maximize your yield, the right time to harvest and so much more.
Get our top rated STRAIN GUIDE!
Learn from the top growers including leading cannabis author and horticulturist, Ed Rosenthal. He brings nearly 50 years of experience to our students through his industry-recognized books, including:
- Marijuana Grower’s Handbook (608 pages)
- Big Book of Buds Greatest Hits (125 pages)
- Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles, and Medicines (256 pages)
- Beyond Buds, Next Generation: Marijuana Concentrates and Cannabis Infusions (168 pages)
Best of all, enrollment in CTU is the most affordable option and provides the most value out of all the other cannabis colleges.
Enrollment Cost: $299 (10% discount for veterans)
For a relatively small investment (compared to other cannabis colleges), you get 12 months of online access to over 200 in-depth lessons and videos. We regularly offer discounts on major holidays, so you can get even more savings!
Learn at your own pace on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. CTU makes it easy to learn on the go. No need to follow a strict schedule or meet in person. Our courses are all available online from the comfort of your home.
Benefits of enrolling in CTU include:
- 100% online
- 12 months of access
- BONUS: Access to 7 books by Ed Rosenthal, the Guru of Ganja
- 24-hour support
- More courses and information than all other marijuana schools
- More graduates (over 60,000) than all other marijuana schools
- More CTU students in marijuana jobs than all other marijuana colleges
- Regularly updated course information to reflect the latest developments and laws
Courses Included: Cannabis Cultivation & So Much More!
Even if you have never gardened in your life, we explain the home cultivation process in easy-to-understand terms with step-by-step instructions to guide you along the way. Our industry-leading e-books and videos are entertaining and informative, making it easy to retain.
We don't just teach you how to grow cannabis. We empower you with many more skills like how to make edibles or extract, No matter your still level, there is plenty of new information to learn in our 8 courses covering cannabis cultivation, medicine, laws, careers business, cooking and extractions.
We start off with the essential information you need to know. Learn about the cannabis plant, its active components, and the different products you can make and consume, including topicals, edibles, and extracts. We teach you how to safely and effectively use cannabis to its maximum potential and help you avoid medication interactions and side effects.
Our training program takes you through the history of medical cannabis, covers the medical cannabis programs of every state, and shows you how the endocannabinoid system works so you can know how to safely administer marijuana as medicine.
Indoor and Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
When you've completed your basic cannabis course, you can dive deep into the cannabis cultivation course covering the following lessons:
- Cannabis clones and seeds
- Vegetative and flowering stages
- Harvesting, curing, and trimming
- Cannabis garden troubleshooting
Cannabis Law, Cooking, Extraction, Business, and Careers
We leave no stone unturned. Apart from learning how to grow cannabis our Master of Cannabis Program includes course content on the following cannabis topics:
- Cannabis business: Learn the latest business regulations in each state, application requirements and fees, and how to create a business plan and pitch deck. Our Business certification covers the essential steps toward applying for a cannabis business license and running a successful cultivation, processing or retail business
- Cannabis cooking and extraction: Become a cannabis expert at creating homemade edibles, beverages tinctures, capsules, topicals, and extracts at home. We give you information on how to make and dose edible and prepare you fora job in a commercial kitchen. In our Extraction certification, you will learn about different types of extraction methods and how to work in an extraction facility.
- Cannabis law: Cannabis laws can change quickly. We regularly update our laws on cultivation, possession limits, medical programs, careers, business, and more.
- Cannabis careers: Get ready to be a part of a fast-growing cannabis industry. We prepare you with information on how to get industry experience, create a resume and cover letter, and have a successful interview.
Get Cannabis Certified
Cannabis certification from CTU is a great addition to your resume and cover letter. In fact, CTU credentials are the most widely recognized in the industry.
There are over 300,000 jobs in the cannabis industry. CTU trained me for one of them!
- Johanna Rose
Makes $24.50 @ THC +
Each course has a quiz at the end to test your retention. Our quizzes help you prepare for the final exam. Passing the final exam means you will be certified and receive your CTU certifications which are downloadable and printable.
Certification from CTU is not just helpful to grow your hobby, but it can also help you land a cannabis job or start a business.
Start Growing Cannabis Today!
Growing cannabis at home doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. We teach you how to start an indoor or outdoor cannabis garden on a budget and show you different growing methods and techniques you can use as you become more experienced.
Cannabis Training University’s curriculum was designed for students of all skill levels from all over the world. Our online learning program is 100% legal worldwide, even if your state or country does not have any cannabis laws on the books yet.
Enroll in the most renowned cannabis training institute in the world.
Ready to get started? We can’t wait to get you started on your new cultivation journey!