TABLE OF CONTENTS
Cannabis is illegal to use, possess, or grow in Wyoming. Despite this, you can still learn about the plant, its benefits, and how it evolved into one of the most controversial plants on the planet and created a fast-growing industry worldwide.
We're Wyoming's first online cannabis school. We offer classes on how to grow, extract, and cook cannabis to use as medicine or start a career or business. Our affordable training program will show you how to become part of the movement.
As an alternative to traditional classrooms, Wyoming Cannabis School offers students of all learning abilities the ability to learn at their own pace. No need to attend a physical classroom at a specific time. You can learn anywhere and anytime, at home or on the go.
Benefits of online training from Wyoming Cannabis School:
- User-friendly experience: Easily navigate through a series of eight classes featuring lessons on different topics. You’ll be learning in no time.
- Security: We provide fast and secure access to course content and protect your sensitive data.
- Progress tracking: We show you how much of the course content you’ve completed and how much you have left to learn to plan your studies accordingly.
- Quizzes and tests: We provide regular testing to ensure you retain information learned in each class.
- Ease of access: Our online program has a responsive design, allowing you to learn on any internet-connected device, including a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. 24/7 access for 12 weeks will enable you to revisit content as necessary.
- Affordability: Online learning saves you on transportation, textbooks, and tuition costs.
- Career and business training: We offer online training for students of all skill levels, including professionals looking to start a cannabis career or business.
Even if cannabis isn’t legal where you live, there are plenty of reasons to get an in-depth cannabis education. Wyoming Cannabis School offers a Master of Cannabis certification program to help you become a part of the industry.
Get 10 certifications across eight classes spanning the industry’s most essential topics, including cannabis cultivation, extraction, cooking, medicine, careers, and business. Whether you want to get a medical cannabis card or start a business, this program is for you.
What you get upon enrollment:
- 10 industry-recognized certifications after passing each quiz and the final exam
- 100% online access for 12 weeks
- 42 hours of required content that you can complete in as little as 7 days
- 300+ hours of additional content not covered in exams
- 24/7 customer support
- Eight books by Ed Rosenthal, the “Guru of Ganja”
- 72 downloadable handouts and resources
Many states allow medical and recreational users to grow cannabis at home. Our training program shows you how to set up an indoor or outdoor garden on any budget. Get insight on how to start a plant from seed or clone and care for it throughout its seedling, vegetative, and flowering stage.
Industry-leading growers developed our content. It goes through all the production steps, including harvesting, drying, curing, and freezing cannabis. Growing cannabis may be illegal in your state, but many other states let users grow cannabis legally.
Cannabis cooking and extraction are valuable skills to learn if you want to make edibles, extracts, tinctures, capsules, drinks, and topicals. We show you every step of the process, from selecting the right material (dried or fresh frozen) and preparing it for cooking or extraction.
Cannabis infusions and extractions can be performed with or without solvents. Learn all the major extraction methods and how to make cannabutter and canna-oil. We cover every pre- and post-extraction step, including straining, filtering, and purging cannabis oil.
The extracts and infused oils you create can be applied to the many recipes we provide for beverages, sweet edibles, savory edibles, and topicals.
Cannabis has a long history of medical use. Current research suggests cannabis may be important in treating many conditions and symptoms. Explore the history of cannabis medicine and how many are working for change on a state and federal level.
Learn about the body’s endocannabinoid system, which can be activated with compounds in the cannabis plant. We show you how to become a medical cannabis patient in each state and how to use different strains and products for various conditions.
Outside of Wyoming, cannabis job opportunities are growing for entry- C-level positions but may be a possibility in the future of The Cowboy State, too. We include the government requirements to work in each state to find options outside your home state.
Our cannabis careers class covers where to look for jobs, how to build experience, how to write a resume and cover letter, and how to succeed at the interview. Explore different career paths as a budtender, edibles chef, extraction technician, trimmer, dispensary owner, and more.
Cannabis legalization isn’t just taking off across the country. It’s growing internationally. Wyoming, however, remains one of a few states that prohibits any form of cannabis use. Lawmakers have never been closer to passing cannabis policy reform.
Get the cannabis business training you need before legalization with Wyoming Cannabis School. Explore the licensing process across all states and the steps toward opening your facility’s doors.
Learn business basics, including:
- Writing a comprehensive business plan
- Creating a compelling pitch deck
- Branding, marketing, and advertising strategies
- Transporting cannabis products
- Inventory management
- Insurance considerations
- Shutdown procedures
We go in-depth into every major type of cannabis business, including cultivation, processing, dispensary, hemp retail, and ancillary business. Whether you want to sell cannabis or be the one who designs the packaging, we guide you on starting your business.
If you live in Wyoming and are looking for an online cannabis training institute, look no further than the Wyoming Cannabis School. We can deliver the training, knowledge, and certifications that will allow you to excel in the industry. Start working toward a greener future today!
Fred Hernandez is a highly accomplished and versatile writer, boasting an extensive background in the cannabis industry. With an in-depth understanding of various sectors including cultivators, processors, retailers, and brands, Fred's expertise spans across the entire cannabis landscape. As a prominent contributor to CTU, he consistently delivers insightful articles exploring the latest developments, news, and regulations shaping the cannabis industry. Whether it's delving into the intricacies of cannabis products, cannabis strain reviews, or providing comprehensive analyses of cannabis laws, or sharing expert insights on cannabis cultivation techniques, Fred's wealth of knowledge positions him as an invaluable writer and educator for all cannabis-related subjects.