Certifications included when you enroll
in the online ©Master of Cannabis Program!
Take your growing skills to the next level with both, Indoor Marijuana Growing and Outdoor Marijuana Growing Certificates! The lessons and videos will teach you everything you need to open a cannabis cultivation center or grow premium cannabis and hemp at home. When you finish the program, you’ll earn certificates that prove your deep understanding of cannabis cultivation and business practices to employers.
Take your growing skills to the next level with both, Indoor Marijuana Growing and Outdoor Marijuana Growing Certificates!
Is this cannabis college accredited?
Yes! We are the only cannabis education school in the world that has an internationally recognized accreditation provided by ANSI/IACET.
Are these programs included in the Master of Cannabis?
Yes! These programs, and 8 other certificate programs are included in the Master of Cannabis.
Is this course online or in person?
It is 100% online. You can make your own schedule, and work from any device!
How long does it take to complete the Master of Cannabis Program?
Complete the required work in as little as 7 days (42 hrs of required content), or take your time (24 weeks of access) and enjoy hundreds of hours of how-to tutorials, resources, and 8 Ed Rosenthal e-books. There are no set class times and no homework, and anyone 18+ can enroll. If you need more time in the program it is easy to extend your access!
The marijuana growing classes start with the basics. You will learn how to describe the different parts of the cannabis plant, how to plant marijuana, and what the plant looks like at different stages of growth. You’ll also learn details about marijuana cannabinoids and terpenes, and how components of the plant are used to make cannabis products. You will build the foundation needed to learn how to grow marijuana.
In this cannabis grow course, you will discover how to start an indoor and outdoor marijuana grow. Learn the basics of how to grow cannabis for a living, including how to set up a personal marijuana grow, how to grow medical marijuana, and how to grow marijuana commercially. Get details on different cannabis mediums, lights, nutrients, CO2 usage. You’ll also learn tips and tricks to get the maximum yield on marijuana crops.
This grow course starts with a deep look at cannabis cloning techniques and how to pick ideal cannabis seeds. Then, you will learn how to handle a cannabis garden through the marijuana vegetative stage, flowering stage, harvest, curing, and trimming. Throughout all of the cannabis growing courses, experts will teach you tips and tricks to troubleshoot your cannabis garden, and fix cannabis plant issues. You won’t just learn how to grow weed or how to grow pot, you will learn how to plant marijuana the right way, how to grow medical marijuana that is both healing and potent, and how to grow marijuana for a commercial cannabis industry job. CTU’s cannabis cultivation courses will give you skills in how to grow medical cannabis, and how to grow recreational cannabis. This course is one of the most extensive commercial cannabis growing courses on the market!
In this cannabis grow course, you will learn about cannabis cultivation careers, including careers as a cannabis grower, cannabis trimmer, and cannabis packager. We will take you step-by-step through writing a cover letter and tailoring your resume to land a job on a cannabis farm or in a cannabis cultivation facility. You will also learn how to prepare for an interview for a marijuana growing job, what education and experience you need to land any job at a cannabis grow (indoor or outdoor), and how to qualify for a marijuana growing job in every US state and Canadian province.
In this cannabis cultivation course, study how the cannabis growing business works, and how to grow cannabis for a living. This class includes information on cannabis banking, cannabis marketing, cannabis advertising, cannabis insurance, and legal considerations when starting a cannabis cultivation facility. In this business cannabis grow course, you will also learn how to plan a startup cannabis grow, including financing, setup, property, operations, and logistical cannabis growing decisions you will need to consider. You will also learn how to apply for a dispensary license in every US state and Canadian province.
In this growing cannabis course, study how the laws in the US and Canada regulate the growing of marijuana. In this cannabis cultivation course, you will learn how cannabis possession, distribution, manufacturing, growing, and trafficking are regulated across the US and Canada. All of the marijuana growing classes in this program will teach you how to grow cannabis for a living.
- Describe the cannabis plant, its origins, and its primary classifications (indica, sativa, hybrid, ruderalis).
- Describe the primary active components of cannabis and their main effects.
- List the most popular cannabis products.
- Explain how to use popular cannabis products.
- Describe how to read cannabis product labels.
- List the steps to plan a cannabis indoor or outdoor garden, including strain selection, clones vs. seeds, security, media, equipment, and lights.
- Describe how to build an indoor space for a small to large cannabis garden, including cleaning, air flow, water, wiring, setting up lights, veg/flower separation, and environment.
- Describe how to prepare to grow multiple cannabis plants, including selection of equipment, media, water, nutrients, pest and disease management, and practicing before you start.
- List the steps needed to start cannabis plants from clones or seeds, breed new strains, and transplant young plants.
- Describe how to conduct multiple methods of pruning, training, transplanting, and caring for cannabis plants in the vegetative, flowering, and pre-flowering stages of growth, including the rhizosphere, water, nutrients, environment, and identifying/removing male plants.
- Choose the best method to prune, train, transplant, and care for cannabis plants in the vegetative, flowering, and pre-flowering stages of growth to meet a specific cultivation goal.
- Describe multiple methods of harvesting, drying, trimming, curing, and storing the flowers from multiple cannabis plants.
- Choose the best method to harvest, dry, trim, cure, and store cannabis flowers to meet a specific production goal.
- Identify common cannabis pests, diseases, nutrient disorders, and other issues.
- Describe how to prevent, eradicate, and control common cannabis pests, diseases, nutrient disorders, and other issues.
- Describe the requirements to work in the cultivation sector of the cannabis industry in one US or Canadian state, province, or territory.
- Describe how to build cannabis cultivation related experience and locate job opportunities.
- List the steps needed to write a cannabis grower resume and cover letter.
- Explain how to successfully navigate a cannabis grower job interview.
- Explain the roles, responsibilities, required education and experience, advancement opportunities, compensation, and skills requirements for cannabis grower careers.
- Determine whether business license applications are currently being accepted in one US or Canadian state, province, or territory.
- List the steps required to obtain a business license in one US or Canadian state, province, or territory.
- Explain cannabis industry challenges.
- Write a cannabis business plan and pitch deck.
- Explain cannabis business marketing, advertising, product transportation, inventory management, insurance, legal considerations, and shutdown procedures.
- Develop a plan for starting and running a cannabis cultivation business, including financing, setup, property, operations, and strain choice.
- Explain the current state of US federal cannabis policy.
- Describe the legal cannabis possession and cultivation limits in one US state.
- Explain the current state of Canadian federal cannabis policy.
- Describe the legal cannabis possession and cultivation limits in one Canadian province or territory.
With your Marijuana Growing Certificates apply for these jobs:
My medical marijuana plants are beautiful now thanks to the Cannabis Growing Program. Caring for marijuana plants is a full-time job, and CTU gave me the knowledge I needed to land a job as a marijuana grower at a medical marijuana dispensary in Phoenix.