TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sign up today at the leading Florida Cannabis College to grow your hobby or career. There’s never been a better time to participate in the state’s marijuana industry.
Florida cannabis college, or Cannabis Training University, is seeing explosive growth in enrollment since the passing of medical marijuana laws in Florida. With the promise of adult-use legislation in the near future, students in Florida can prepare for the recreational cannabis market by getting marijuana certifications at CTU.
Millions of Florida residents are looking to learn how to get a cannabis job, how to start a cannabis business, or simply how to use cannabis as medicine. Cannabis Training University provides students of all skill levels with a comprehensive online-based curriculum.
It’s Always A Great Time to Enroll at CTU if You are In Florida
The Florida marijuana industry is flourishing. Even though only medical cannabis is legal, the state sells more cannabis products than almost any other state (except for California and Colorado) including ones with both medical and adult-use markets.
CTU's CEO, Jeffrey Zorn, said, “It is a great time to be a Florida resident! Anyone interested in the cannabis industry, whether as a business or as a patient, is excited about the passing of medical marijuana laws in the state of Florida.”
Cannabis Training University is the leading Florida cannabis college, already with thousands of graduates from Florida looking to cash in on the marijuana boom. The medical marijuana industry in Florida brings in some of the highest sales in the country and has one of the fastest-growing job markets.
Popular medical cannabis industry jobs in Florida include:
- Dispensary manager
- Bud trimmer
- Head grower
- Extraction technician
- Edibles chef
- Delivery driver
Whether you want to learn how to gain industry experience to find work, how to build your cannabis business, or how to make precisely dosed edibles to treat your medical condition, Cannabis Training University can help you become a Master of Cannabis!
Why Enroll In Florida Cannabis College
In today's fast-growing cannabis industry, rules and regulations are changing rapidly. New technologies are being implemented to improve cannabis cultivation, processing, and retail activities. Scientific research is uncovering the therapeutic benefits of the plant’s cannabinoids and terpenes.
With so much change happening in the industry, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest developments whether you are a medical patient, job seeker, or entrepreneur.
CTU provides students with the most up-to-date information about the marijuana industry.
Here is why CTU is the go-to cannabis training institute in the world.
Internationally Accredited Cannabis College
Cannabis Training University is the only IACET/ANSI accredited cannabis college course provider in Florida! Get online cannabis certifications from an accredited marijuana school in Florida.
CTU is an online industry training program and is convenient for those with limited time. All you need is internet access and a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to start learning. Learn on your own time and at your own pace.
12-weeks to 1 year of Access
The online master certificate program includes 12 weeks to up to 1 year of access to the abundant material in our marijuana classes. This gives you plenty of time to take the quizzes and final exam as many times as you'd like to get certified.
100% Legal Worldwide
CTU’s leading weed college is legal in Florida and anywhere else in the world. CTU includes cannabis laws of every state in the U.S. and provinces and territories in Canada. We also include up-to-date cannabis laws in dozens of countries. You don't have to wait to start learning about the industry if cannabis is not yet legal where you live.
CTU’s weed certification course provides the best value out of all the other cannabis colleges. For a relatively small fee, you can get comprehensive marijuana training and explore a variety of industry topics ranging from cannabis cultivation to getting a career in the industry.
For Patients, Job Seekers, and Business Owners
CTU caters to students of all skill levels. It provides information about the endocannabinoid system, dosing, and consumption methods for patients. It features content on finding entry-level and high-salary employment. It also includes classes for entrepreneurs on how to create a business plan, gain funding, and get licensed by the state.
Comprehensive Cannabis Training
Marijuana training courses teach students how to grow cannabis, how to cook with cannabis, how to make cannabis extracts and infusions, how to get a cannabis job, how to start a cannabis business, how to use marijuana as medicine, budtender training, grow room setup, and many other useful cannabis industry topics.
We’re proud to partner with industry leaders to provide students with expert instruction. We include access to 8 e-books written by the Guru of Ganja, Ed Rosenthal, a renowned horticulturist and author.
- Marijuana Grower’s Handbook
- Big Book of Buds Greatest Hits
- Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles, and Medicines
- Beyond Buds, Next Generation: Marijuana Concentrates and Cannabis Infusions
- and 4 more
Cannabis Resume Assistance
If you are looking to get hired in Florida's medical cannabis market, CTU provides you with guidance on how to write a resume and cover letter, and how to have a successful job interview. We prepare you for any segment of the industry.
World-renowned Cannabis College
Since 2009, CTU has offered the most complete online cannabis curriculum. Because of its experience in the industry and complete curriculum, CTU is the most well-known cannabis university in the world.
While industry certification is not required to get a job, it can give you a competitive edge, especially since it is the most recognized marijuana trade school.
Florida Cannabis Jobs and Laws Updated Every Year
The marijuana job market in Florida has grown exponentially since 2019, when Florida began licensing dispensaries. Today there are hundreds of licensed dispensaries across Florida that employ thousands of people in a wide variety of positions ranging from budtending to executive management.
Budtender jobs in Florida are some of the most popular positions available in Florida’s cannabis industry, with salaries ranging from $14-$20 an hour depending on experience and if they have an accredited budtender certificate from Cannabis Training University.
Budtenders advise customers on different strains and products as well as operate point-of-sale systems and handle customer transactions.
Other positions include dispensary managers who develop operating procedures, oversee inventory management and staff training; sales representatives responsible for building relationships with dispensaries; extraction technicians responsible for creating extracts such as oils; horticulture specialists who manage hydroponic cultivation operations; marketing professionals who create advertising campaigns; compliance officers who ensure legal requirements are met; and many more!
Learn all the knowledge anyone who wants to work in the Florida cannabis industry needs to know at Cannabis Training University.
The state also requires all employees working with cannabis products to be certified by the Florida Department of Health's Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU). To obtain certification applicants must complete approved training courses that cover relevant topics such as patient confidentiality and safety protocols in handling marijuana products.
Once certified, applicants will be added to Florida's Medical Marijuana Use Registry which allows them access to the restricted areas where medical marijuana products are stored and handled by dispensary staff members. Companies must also pay for their workers' certifications as part of their employee benefit packages which helps ensure a higher quality workforce is employed within Florida's booming cannabis industry.
For entrepreneurs interested in launching their own businesses in Florida's legal cannabis space there are several options available depending on their interests and experience level. Florida offers licenses for cultivators, processors/manufacturers/extractors, retail stores/dispensaries, distributors/transporters/couriers, laboratories/testing facilities as well as edible manufacturers co-located with a dispensary or retail store licensees.
All potential business owners must apply through Florida's Department Of Business & Professional Regulation which requires detailed business plans outlining every aspect involved with running a successful operation including facility information, personnel details, security plans and much more before being approved or denied a license application by the state government officials overseeing Florida's highly regulated marijuana industry.
With an ever increasing demand for premium quality marijuana products fueling an ever expanding job market this trend looks set to continue into the future making Florida one of America’s hottest destinations when it comes to getting involved in the thriving world of legal Cannabis!
Become a Master of Cannabis at the Leading Florida Cannabis Institute
Being the best Florida cannabis training school is nothing new to CTU, having been the leading Florida cannabis college since 2009. Getting certified from CTU gives you the best chance of getting hired by marijuana companies in Florida.
Keven Himley of Tampa, FL said, “I signed up at CTU so I could learn how to get a job in the marijuana industry. I am looking to be a budtender in a dispensary once they open in Florida. So far I am very happy with my purchase. CTU is extremely helpful and is low priced.”
Cannabis Training University keeps its enrollment prices low so more people can afford to go to the school. Because of its affordability and value, CTU has more graduates than all other cannabis schools.
Jeffrey Zorn said, “Cannabis Training University is the most affordable cannabis college. We believe online education should be affordable and accessible to those from all income levels.”
Anyone looking to start a cannabis business in Florida or looking for a Florida cannabis job should first enroll at Cannabis Training University and learn all facets of this exciting and booming industry.
Sign up for online cannabis certification training at the best Florida marijuana college today and grow your hobby or begin your cannabis career or business!
For the latest news on medical marijuana in Florida and adult-use legislation in the state, follow the Cannabis Training University marijuana industry blog.
What makes Cannabis Training University the Best Florida Marijuana School?
Cannabis Training University (CTU) is the Best Florida Marijuana School
Florida's burgeoning cannabis market necessitates top-tier education for those wanting to immerse themselves in the industry. CTU stands out in numerous ways:
- Relevance to Florida's Cannabis Market: CTU's curriculum is not only broad but is also relevant to the specific requirements and intricacies of the Florida cannabis market. This means students get tailored information that's directly applicable to their local industry.
- IACET/ANSI Accreditation: CTU's prestigious accreditation by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and adherence to the ANSI/IACET Standard speaks to its educational excellence. This accreditation is universally recognized and ensures that the education CTU provides meets rigorous international standards.
- Florida Cannabis Job Market: Florida's medical marijuana market has seen rapid growth. With a CTU certification, students position themselves advantageously in the job market, signaling to employers that they have received top-quality training. The areas of employment include cultivation, dispensary management, cannabis product development, sales, and more.
- Most Recognized Cannabis School in Florida: CTU's reputation in Florida is unparalleled. Being the most known cannabis school means graduates have a notable advantage when applying for jobs. Employers recognize CTU's name and trust the quality of education it provides.
- Comprehensive Cannabis Courses: CTU offers a robust and comprehensive curriculum that touches on all aspects of the cannabis industry. This holistic approach ensures students are well-rounded and knowledgeable, making them valuable assets to any cannabis business.
- Most Recognized Cannabis Certifications: CTU's certifications are not just pieces of paper. They are badges of trust and expertise recognized by Florida cannabis employers. This means CTU graduates are often at the top of the list for hiring, given the credibility that CTU certifications hold.
- Affordable & Flexible Online Cannabis Learning: CTU's online platform allows students to learn at their own pace, ensuring they thoroughly understand the material. Plus, the affordability ensures a broader range of individuals can access this top-tier education.
- Cannabis Networking Opportunities: Enrolling in CTU offers students the opportunity to connect with industry professionals and peers. In a competitive market like Florida's, these connections can be invaluable for job placements and collaborations.
- Stay Updated: The cannabis industry is rapidly evolving, especially in states like Florida. CTU ensures its curriculum is regularly updated to reflect the latest trends, laws, and best practices, ensuring students are always at the forefront of industry knowledge.
In conclusion, for those seeking to break into or advance within the Florida cannabis market, CTU provides the tools, education, and recognition necessary to achieve those aspirations. Its commitment to quality and its esteemed reputation make CTU the best choice for cannabis education in Florida.