TABLE OF CONTENTS
Missouri's medical cannabis market is booming, and legalization has never been closer.
Start your path toward a rewarding cannabis career or business in the Show-Me State by enrolling at Cannabis Training University, the Missouri cannabis college. (CTU).
Break into the world's fastest-growing industry with affordable online training from CTU.
Why Enroll at Missouri Cannabis College
Earning the Master of Cannabis certification from CTU gives you more than bragging rights. It empowers you to grow your hobby, career, or business. Although not required, industry certification can offer numerous benefits, including:
- In Missouri's hot cannabis market, industry credentials from a respected training institute can give you the competitive edge to land a job, such as a Missouri budtender, over other candidates with the same experience.
- Cannabis industry regulations can change rapidly. A comprehensive education with the latest cannabis laws can keep you compliant with cannabis worker and business regulations.
- Missouri only allows medical cannabis use, so it's essential to understand how cannabis works scientifically. We provide you with the latest research on the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoids, terpenes, and the health benefits of cannabis.
- Missouri lets cardholding patients grow cannabis at home. CTU certification gives you the skills to set up and run a garden on a budget and work in a cultivation facility.
Traditional 4-year colleges and universities can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which can be too much for those on a restricted income.
Online cannabis training from CTU is an affordable alternative that offers tremendous value for just a couple of hundred dollars or less if you enroll during our holiday sales.
Enjoy our buy-now-pay-later service to pay in installments or get military discounts with valid proof of service. The Missouri cannabis college, CTU, is your place to jump start your Missouri cannabis career!
What You’ll Learn at Missouri Cannabis School
No matter how familiar you are with cannabis, the Master of Cannabis certification program is for you. We start from the basic concepts to familiarize you with the history of cannabis and how different products work in the body.
Then, we move on to more advanced subjects covering cultivation, cooking, extraction, and more. We include additional reading material from the legendary Ed Rosenthal that goes beyond the material in the final exam.
We’re thrilled to have industry-leading experts in our faculty, including the world’s top growers, extraction technicians, lawyers, doctors, budtenders, and chefs. Learn the secrets of the trade at CTU.
Our Master of Cannabis program features 10 certifications and covers the following topics:
- Cannabis Growing: Learn how to grow indoors or outdoors, and provide your plant with the right environment and nutrients throughout its different stages of life for huge yields.
- Cannabis Cooking: Learn how to make cannabutter or cannabis oil with flower, trim, or concentrate and infuse just about any meal or beverage with cannabis. We also teach you how to make many topicals that can be applied to the skin.
- Cannabis Extraction: Make cannabis concentrates safely at home and earn the skills needed to work in a commercial extraction lab. We'll show you the latest technology and techniques to create high-potency extracts.
- Cannabis Careers: Earning a cannabis job requires industry skills and experience. We cover the most in-demand cannabis jobs, job responsibilities, requirements, and advancement opportunities. Learn how to create your resume and cover letter and be confident at the interview.
- Cannabis Business: Cannabis businesses must face unique challenges due to the drug’s Schedule I status. Our cannabis business course teaches you how to apply for a license, set up a facility from the bottom up, and maintain it for years to come.
- Cannabis Medicine: Learn how to use different cannabis products and strains for your medicinal benefit. Knowing about different consumption methods, the onset of effects, dosing, and side effects can help anyone in the industry.
- Cannabis Laws: Stay on top of the latest regulations with our up-to-date content on cannabis employee, medical program, and business rules.
You'll get a well-rounded education to find the right career or business path for you. Explore cannabis careers in Missouri.
Nowadays, you have many options in cannabis training programs. Cannabis Training University’s certification stands out and is the most recognized and respected in the industry.
- Since 2009, we've been the first online training program and provide education on the latest cannabis research, culture, and techniques.
- We provide 12 weeks of access to the program so you can learn at your own pace, go through the material multiple times, and share it with friends and family.
- We are 100% legal worldwide, so no one gets left out of this burgeoning industry.
- We're entirely online, so you can squeeze in a lesson on the bus, while waiting for your coffee, or at home.
Enroll Today at Missouri Cannabis College
Enroll at Cannabis Training University to start your cannabis cultivation, processing, or retail journey. Whether you want to be a better medical cannabis patient or start your own business, CTU can help.
Fred Hernandez is a highly accomplished and versatile writer, boasting an extensive background in the cannabis industry. With an in-depth understanding of various sectors including cultivators, processors, retailers, and brands, Fred's expertise spans across the entire cannabis landscape. As a prominent contributor to CTU, he consistently delivers insightful articles exploring the latest developments, news, and regulations shaping the cannabis industry. Whether it's delving into the intricacies of cannabis products, cannabis strain reviews, or providing comprehensive analyses of cannabis laws, or sharing expert insights on cannabis cultivation techniques, Fred's wealth of knowledge positions him as an invaluable writer and educator for all cannabis-related subjects.