TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you interested in becoming a cannabis expert? If so, Cannabis Training University’s Master of Cannabis Certification is the perfect online training program for you. In California’s highly competitive market, having the proper credentials can help you stand out.
Although cannabis industry certification is not required to work or start a business in California, a cannabis education can give you the skills you need to succeed. Here are some benefits of enrolling in a cannabis certification program in California and how it can help grow your career or business.
Leading Cannabis Certification Program in California
Why Enroll at Cannabis Training University?
California is the largest cannabis market in the country, boasting billions of dollars in annual revenue and over 83,000 cannabis jobs (as of Jan. 2022). In such a big cannabis market, there are a lot of cannabis job and business opportunities and challenges.
Cannabis Training University’s Master of Cannabis Certification is an all-inclusive online program for students of all skill levels. Seasoned users can learn the latest rules and regulations, cultivation techniques, and scientific research, all while filling knowledge gaps.
Benefits of enrolling at Cannabis Training University:
- 100% online: Whether you are in Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, or anywhere else, you can learn from any internet-connected device at your own pace. You get 12 weeks of access to the program.
- 100% legal: While California has legalized medical and recreational cannabis, many states or countries have not. Prepare for legalization in your home state or country with CTU.
- No experience required: CTU has year-round enrollment for any student over the age of 18, regardless of background or education.
- Affordable: Compared to other cannabis colleges, CTU provides the best value with up to 300 hours of lessons and high-definition videos. Plus, they get access to e-books by Ed Rosenthal and downloadable handouts.
Many students sign up for CTU’s Master of Cannabis Certification to learn about the industry’s most important topics and how to find a cannabis job. CTU prepares you with basic skills to get hired and advanced skills to start a business.
Here are the skills you’ll learn:
- How to become a master grower
- How to grow cannabis indoors
- How to grow cannabis outdoors
- How to make edibles
- How to make pot brownies
- How to start a cannabis business
- How to get a cannabis job
- How to get a bud trimmer job
- How to get a budtender job
- How to open a dispensary
- How to get a dispensary job
Learn How to Find a Cannabis Job with CTU
California is ripe with cannabis job opportunities. Even if you have no experience, you can learn the basic skills to find entry-level cannabis work as a budtender, trimmer, and other jobs.
CTU prepares you by covering the most common entry-level and advanced positions, salaries, education requirements, and advancement opportunities.
We also give you instructions on creating a resume and cover letter for the industry and provide downloadable templates so that you can type in your information.
Learn How to Start a Business with CTU
Starting a cannabis business in California can be daunting. CTU provides you with the latest cannabis business regulations and information about application periods, fees, and requirements.
We also give you a bird’s eye view of what it takes to start and run a cultivation, manufacturing, and retail cannabis business. We cover everything, including finding a location, insurance and security, inventory tracking, employee training, and much more.
California has a long history of growing some of the best cannabis in the world, especially in the Emerald Triangle region in Northern California. If you want to start working in cannabis cultivation, California is the place to do it.
CTU’s Master of Cannabis Certification teaches you how to create an outdoor or indoor cannabis garden. Since California allows adults to grow cannabis at home, this training can show you how to grow your favorite strains and save money on cannabis.
In the indoor and outdoor cannabis growing courses, you will learn:
- What are cannabis, its components, and the difference between cannabis products?
- What to do before you start growing and how to set up your garden
- How to care for cannabis clones and seeds
- Vegetative and flowering stage requirements
- How to harvest, cure, and trim cannabis
- How to troubleshoot common cannabis garden issues
Although more research still needs to be done on using cannabis as medicine, preliminary studies suggest cannabis cannabinoids, terpenes, and other components may be essential in treating pain, inflammation, nausea, anxiety, and many more conditions.
Our Master of Cannabis Certification teaches you everything you need to know about safely using cannabis as medicine or being a caregiver for a medical cannabis patient.
Here are the skills you will learn in the cannabis medicine course:
- History of medical cannabis
- What is the endocannabinoid system
- Medical cannabis programs in the U.S. and Canada
- Conditions treated by cannabis and how to administer different products
- Cannabis laws in the U.S., Canada, and around the world
Cooking with cannabis is easier than you think. Our cannabis cooking course gives you the skills and knowledge to make edibles at home and work in a commercial cannabis kitchen. Start your journey toward becoming a cannabis chef today!
Here is what you will learn in the cannabis cooking course:
- How to prepare, infuse, strain, filter, and purge cannabis
- Government requirements for cannabis cooking careers and businesses
- How to estimate potency and doses
- Cannabis recipes for edibles, topicals, and beverages
Creating cannabis concentrates can be safe and fun to do at home. The cannabis extraction certification teaches you what you need to know about creating solventless and solvent-based cannabis concentrates at home and in a commercial concentrate production lab.
Learn the following skills in the cannabis extraction course:
- How to prepare cannabis plant material for extraction
- Multiple methods of extraction of cannabis
- Straining, filtering, and purging cannabis extracts
- Cannabis extraction career requirements and advancement opportunities
- Cannabis extraction business rules and regulations
It’s never too late to start your cannabis career or business journey. Get the job and business training you need from Cannabis Training University. Start working toward your dream today! Enroll in the Master of Cannabis program here.
Fred Hernandez is a highly accomplished and versatile writer, boasting an extensive background in the cannabis industry. With an in-depth understanding of various sectors including cultivators, processors, retailers, and brands, Fred's expertise spans across the entire cannabis landscape. As a prominent contributor to CTU, he consistently delivers insightful articles exploring the latest developments, news, and regulations shaping the cannabis industry. Whether it's delving into the intricacies of cannabis products, cannabis strain reviews, or providing comprehensive analyses of cannabis laws, or sharing expert insights on cannabis cultivation techniques, Fred's wealth of knowledge positions him as an invaluable writer and educator for all cannabis-related subjects.