How to make the tastiest THC Brownies you’ll ever try:
Hash Brownies recipe.
4 oz. (115g) of Cannabis Butter
2 oz. (60g) Self-Rising Flour
8 oz. (225g) Soft Brown Sugar
1.5 oz. (45g) Baking Cocoa (Not Chocolate Milk Mix guys..)
1 oz. (30g) Ground Almonds (optional)
Grated Rind of One Large Orange (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
½ tsp. Baking Powder
1. Start by sifting the flour, baking powder and the baking cocoa together into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the almonds (optional), sugar and the orange rind, mixing well.
3. Next, add the butter and the eggs, beating this mixture carefully until smooth.
4. Bake this at 150 degrees C (300F or Gas Mark 2), in a shallow dish, greased and lined with wax paper.
5. Bake for about 50 – 55 minutes.
Feel free to add any type of icing you want after they have fully cooled and cut into 16 pieces. Remember, no matter HOW GOOD they taste, be sure to only eat one (max TWO) in the first hour.
To become the next great cannabis chef and start your own medical marijuana edible product business, check this out.