TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you interested in earning industry credentials at an affordable price? Do you want to get certified to join the world's fastest-growing industry? If so, enrolling in a cannabis education program can prepare you to work or start a business in cannabis.
Students can choose from various industry training institutes, depending on their budget, schedule, location, and area of interest. Let's compare the most popular marijuana schools to determine which one is the best for you.
Compare Marijuana Schools
What is the best cannabis education program? It depends on various factors, including your skill level and budget. Whether you are looking to learn how to use cannabis as medicine or start a cannabis business, you can choose from various on-site and online training programs.
Cannabis Training University (Online)
Since 2009, Cannabis Training University has been the leading cannabis education program in the world. As the country's first online marijuana school, CTU has experience providing comprehensive and online-based training solutions for students of all skill levels at an affordable price.
Students get 12 months of access to the Master of Cannabis Certification Program, featuring eight courses and ten certifications covering cannabis medicine, cultivation, extraction, cooking, careers, business, and law. Our program is created by industry leaders and is regularly updated to reflect the latest rules and regulations, research, and technologies.
Oaksterdam University, founded in 2007, provides students with cannabis education on various topics, including cannabis business, cultivation, and policy. Learn through several modules and assessments to pass a final certification exam.
THC University offers online classes and certification programs covering CBD, terpenes, budtending, cultivation, safety regulations, and business.
Cannabis Training Institute is geared towards entrepreneurs who want to break through the industry. CTI provides courses on businesses, employee training, and other aspects of operating a business.
Cloverleaf University provides students with seminars, workshops, live webinars, and scheduled classes covering various cannabis topics, including cannabis business, cultivation, budtending, and more.
GreenCulturED, based in Denver, offers “eLearning solutions” on various cannabis topics, including cultivation, medicine, dispensary management, and more. Students can try free micro-courses before signing up for a course.
Price of Cannabis Schools
- Cannabis Training University provides 12 months of access to the Master of Cannabis Certification Program, featuring eight courses, for only $299 ($2,500 value), the best value compared to other cannabis colleges.
- Cannabis Training Institute enrollment is between $129 and $299 per course.
- Oaksterdam University courses are between $150 and $1,995.
- THC University enrollment costs $187.
- GreenCulturED enrollment is between $7 and $597 per course or certification.
- Clover Leaf University’s standalone classes are between $99 and $399 or $499 to $2,000 for certifications.
- Cannabis Training University: Cultivation, Cooking, Career, Medicine, Budtending, Law, Business, Extraction
- Cannabis Training Institute: Cultivation, Business, Edibles, Budtending, Dispensary Management
- Oaksterdam University: Cultivation, Business, Budtending, CBD and Hemp
- Clover Leaf University: Budtending, Cultivation, Laws, Business
- GreenCulturED: Cultivation, Medicine, Laws, Workplace Safety, Management
- THC University: CBD, Terpenes, Budtending, Cultivation, Safety Regulations, Business
- Cannabis Training University: Students get 12 months of access to the Master of Cannabis Certification Program.
- Cannabis Training Institute: 12 months of access to the class
- Oaksterdam University: 180-day access to each course or live semester classes over a 17-week period
- Clover Leaf University: 3 to 4-hour course
- GreenCulturED: Usually one year of enrollment unless otherwise noted
- THC University: Students usually finish in 3 to 6 months
- Cannabis Training University provides high-definition videos featuring leaders in the industry.
- Cannabis Training Institute does not include videos or e-books. They offer a slide-based program.
- Oaksterdam University provides classroom-style learning.
- Clover Leaf University offers live classes or slideshows.
- GreenCulturED has 24 videos.
- THC University provides 3 videos but mostly slideshows.
- Cannabis Training University provides several ebooks written by Ed Rosenthal, the “Guru of Ganja.”
- Cannabis Training Institute: Slideshows, no ebooks.
- Oaksterdam University: 1 book
- THC University: Slideshows, no ebooks
- GreenCulturED: 3 books
- Clover Leaf University: Slideshows, no ebooks
Cannabis Training University has been a world leader in online cannabis education since 2009.
Our esteemed faculty includes top growers, extractors, entrepreneurs, budtenders, edibles chefs, lawyers, and other leaders in the industry.
For a small investment, CTU provides the best value in terms of course content and quality compared to other cannabis colleges.
Join tens of thousands of other CTU alumni who have graduated with flying colors, many of which have found careers or started cannabis businesses.
Our multidisciplinary curriculum covers the most important aspects of the industry, including cannabis cultivation, extraction, cooking, law, medicine, careers, and business.
Showcase your knowledge and skills within CTU certification, the most recognized industry credentials in cannabis.
Explore hundreds of hours of HD videos, ebooks, downloadable handouts, handy calculators, and other educational resources.
Get 24/7 assistance throughout your enrollment from a CTU representative.
Enroll in Cannabis Training University Today!
Ready to start your career or business in the cannabis industry?
Enroll in Cannabis Training University to get 12 months of access to the Master of Cannabis Certification Program.